Why did I come here?

JaiBalayyaaa

I have moved to the US in 2022 and currently having on a H1B with a salary of $110000 in Hartford. When I left India my salary was INR25L. For that amount I could afford a rented place in Bangalore( not too Posh area), quality education for my kid( I consider the education in India is more competitive than the US at least up to +2, may be wrong as well). I could afford a cook and a maid as well in India and used to drive my own car. In India my typical lunch would have a 2 side dishes/ daal/ and a dessert and dinner used to be something equally good. Now back to US, I cant afford the same lifestyle. In India the hike percentage is usually 6% where as in US it is 2-3%. So I have decided to return to India after my H1B maxes out. However on the other side I see so many Indians staying back in the US. Would like to understand their side of reasoning so that I can take a decision whether to return or stay back. I know the decision will be mine but definitely a healthy discussion( and not TROLLS) will help me in deciding.
P.S: I am not even considering the gun Voilence or racial discriminations as the COSTCO. I think there is there is racial discrimination in India as well. There might not be so much gun violence, but there are few communal violence that also takes lives

5 minutes ago, plata_o_plomo said:

pollution free environment and better quality of life are the main reasons also low population

elobarate better quality of life on H1B ?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:
I have moved to the US in 2022 and currently having on a H1B with a salary of $110000 in Hartford. When I left India my salary was INR25L. For that amount I could afford a rented place in Bangalore( not too Posh area), quality education for my kid( I consider the education in India is more competitive than the US at least up to +2, may be wrong as well). I could afford a cook and a maid as well in India and used to drive my own car. In India my typical lunch would have a 2 side dishes/ daal/ and a dessert and dinner used to be something equally good. Now back to US, I cant afford the same lifestyle. In India the hike percentage is usually 6% where as in US it is 2-3%. So I have decided to return to India after my H1B maxes out. However on the other side I see so many Indians staying back in the US. Would like to understand their side of reasoning so that I can take a decision whether to return or stay back. I know the decision will be mine but definitely a healthy discussion( and not TROLLS) will help me in deciding.
P.S: I am not even considering the gun Voilence or racial discriminations as the COSTCO. I think there is there is racial discrimination in India as well. There might not be so much gun violence, but there are few communal violence that also takes lives

25 lakhs tho Bangalore lo all luxuries including kids study ante nammela ledu 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

emo anna with current trip

i am convinced i cant stay in india even if my pay is 1cr+ per annum

Jhatka padindi le cost of living chusi…India trip ante bayam aitundi..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Spartan said:

emo anna with current trip

i am convinced i cant stay in india even if my pay is 1cr+ per annum

Do you mean col wise? I went recently and I didn't think it was that bad?

His lazy ass just wants a cook and maid servants.

And he cannot afford "2 side dishes/ daal/ and a dessert and dinner used to be something equally good" in the US. Wow!

Just attention-seeking SOLLU. Evadu return podu. andaroo ikkade untar

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

US lo bacha galla education baguntadi antaru compared to india, and thought people go to US from India for this reason as well.. and free education till +2.. what db ankuls think about this?

India lo aithe real estate, education & health ni motham mafia chesi 10garu.. 30LPA ochina, you cannot be in comfortable position.. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

His lazy ass just wants a cook and maid servants.

And he cannot afford "2 side dishes/ daal/ and a dessert and dinner used to be something equally good" in the US.

Just attention-seeking SOLLU. Evadu return podu. andaroo ikkade untar

na friend india veltunna ani last 10 years nundi telling :D , every year next summer ye

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, halwa_fan said:

US lo bacha galla education baguntadi antaru compared to india, and thought people go to US from India for this reason as well.. and free education till +2.. what db ankuls think about this?

India lo aithe real estate, education & health ni motham mafia chesi 10garu.. 30LPA ochina, you cannot be in comfortable position.. 

health US inka pedda mafia. education kuda melliga being watered down in name of equity.

Nenu almost 10 years aa cheptunna paisal unte India lo life ki US lo life ki comparision ledu.. Ippudu India lo kooda all brands available and all luxuries available.. On a side note, Ikkade dorike Russian papala quality far better than phat bitches in USA..