Why did I come here?

JaiBalayyaaa

2 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:
I have moved to the US in 2022 and currently having on a H1B with a salary of $110000 in Hartford. When I left India my salary was INR25L. For that amount I could afford a rented place in Bangalore( not too Posh area), quality education for my kid( I consider the education in India is more competitive than the US at least up to +2, may be wrong as well). I could afford a cook and a maid as well in India and used to drive my own car. In India my typical lunch would have a 2 side dishes/ daal/ and a dessert and dinner used to be something equally good. Now back to US, I cant afford the same lifestyle. In India the hike percentage is usually 6% where as in US it is 2-3%. So I have decided to return to India after my H1B maxes out. However on the other side I see so many Indians staying back in the US. Would like to understand their side of reasoning so that I can take a decision whether to return or stay back. I know the decision will be mine but definitely a healthy discussion( and not TROLLS) will help me in deciding.
P.S: I am not even considering the gun Voilence or racial discriminations as the COSTCO. I think there is there is racial discrimination in India as well. There might not be so much gun violence, but there are few communal violence that also takes lives

You shouldn't have CUM here bro 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Jhatka padindi le cost of living chusi…India trip ante bayam aitundi..

its not col .. nenu 5000rs per month meeda kuda bratakagalanu

its about society

18 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

India trip lo lessons I learnt.

Positives:

• Very easy payment system with UPI (Can be a negative if we over spend without checking our expenses)
  • Maids for dishes, cleaning, washing and if you can afford even for cooking.
  • So many restaurants and eating Hubs, (Swiggy and zomato) no need to step out to eat good food.
  • Night life has improved a lot and people are flocking at 1-2 am outside to eat and hangout. (when I was a kid i dint see single girl or bunch of women freely roaming in the nights.)
  • Parents near to us and taking care of them, even here ppl have relocated to west Hyderabad and visiting parents biweekly once.
  • All fruits taste much better in India, Food is delicious and there are so many choices.
  • ORR is really good, Long distance driving is so easy now.

Negatives:

• If you have to deal with any Govt office including Police, Registration or even a small work at ME-Seva. People just shamelessly Lie and talk in a twisted way to get their Bribe.
  • Many people Promise more and deliver less. Among 10 ppl only 1 person really helps or works sincerally rest of the 90% are crooks and just blatantly lie, cheat and get there thigns done.
  • No Traffic sense in local roads, the Roads are bad more than that No common sense among people in Driving since the begging. They will not allow others and they wont go ahead.
  • Too much noise pollution and weird smells in the night from factories.
  • Temperatures are too high and Humid now with more constructions and less trees.
  • People have become SOOOO SELFISH and HEARTLESS.
  • No respect for any individual, only respect for Money.
  • Too much comparisons and toxic behavior from relatives. (This can be an individual experience).
  • Kids in India are behaving spoilt than in U.S
  • Education system has become corrupt and teachers are only focusing on their earnings, No Moral values like before. 

India positives ani Hyderabad positives raasadu..glass marchandra!!!

laugh telugu GIF

Just now, AnandaVivek said:

India positives ani Hyderabad positives raasadu..glass marchandra!!!

laugh telugu GIF

Naaku Hyd ante India, India ante Hyd....Migitha places tho sambandam ledu Bro...

9 hours ago, plata_o_plomo said:

pollution free environment and better quality of life are the main reasons also low population

Can you tell more about that. 

9 hours ago, Spartan said:

emo anna with current trip

i am convinced i cant stay in india even if my pay is 1cr+ per annum

After few years in USA  this is what every mid thirties person realizes . 

Just returned back from India this week after 2 months trip 

I prefer to stay in US 

It’s not the cost of living, there are so many things that frustrates you on a daily basis. Below are a few 

1. Manishini chusi price and service untundi ekkadiki vellina 

2. Emaina pani avvalante influence undali

3. hospital lo quality treatment undadu unless you go to rich hospitals like Yashodha in hi tech city, hospital super undi

4. Manishi kanna Time kanna nee money ke importance untadi

5. Roads and traffic ayite worst than before, some highways are good but still you may find a buffalo suddenly crossing highway when you are driving at 100 kmph, happened to me lol

Inka chala unnay 

• Sad 1

All this is because we compare with other always.We feel low seeing others.80% of the population in the world is middle class.In india too most are middle class and they are able to live happily with what they have.Always one should know how to live with what we have.Europe, UK many are middle class, people are struggling to meet end needs in europe. 

Everyone who knows indian problems and now complaining, they will all have to return to india if there is a issue with visa in any country.All this talk we are doing because we are optimistic and expect things will go as we desire. But unfortunately life is not so.

10 hours ago, Spartan said:

emo anna with current trip

i am convinced i cant stay in india even if my pay is 1cr+ per annum

Agreed sitti ankul. Just recovering still from that chaos in India.. vammooo. 

USA is no more better than india anymore.

1) Housing market is screwed up by indians.

2) Health Care is screwed up long time back.

3) Greenhouse emissions are very high in USA, which is leading to Cancers.

4)Quality of food is very low.

5) with the increase in competition in IT field,it is no more easy to get jobs unless we keep learning newer technologies.

All countries are now almost same with high inflation. Only people who are already saved too much are safer, else most of the people are slaves in india or USA working endlessly though out the life.I see no difference in any country now untill unless u have too much money to escape daily slavery.Everywhere everyone has to worry abt work. if we cant find work, we cant survive anywhere.Though living in india with enough money, most can escape daily IT labour jobs.So save as much as you can and move to a country where we dont have to work and live with minimal expenses.rather than saying india is polluted or something.lets work on it. Every country and banks are same, screw people in the name of taxes and credit and make them work like salves.

• Thanks 1