This is the best presentation of Dramoji's career.

bharathicement

@ntr2ntr @futureofandhra@Telugodura456

I haven't found any better than this video on Internet so far..just like a soft p0rn, this video will slowly get into the brains of the readers.

This is the true life of Ramoji.

Instead of using foul language and mud slinging with bad choice of words, the PayTM team of YCP should circulate this. @veerigadu @Android_Halwa

36 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

I haven't found any better than this video on Internet so far..just like a soft p0rn, this video will slowly get into the brains of the readers.

Instead of using foul language and mud slinging with bad choice of words, the PayTM team of YCP should circulate this. @veerigadu @Android_Halwa

Bro , Video save cheanu .. chustanu 

On 5/12/2023 at 4:57 AM, bharathicement said:

aapara picchi paytm threads - eppudu ekkadaekkado unna kammas ni attach cheyyadam. Use this propoganda   to help capture political power for corrupt babai killers. who do nothing but destruction after power comes.

Everyone is bored now with this same garbage.

On 5/12/2023 at 2:27 PM, bharathicement said:

Dramoji modi Jagan ysr chriu Akshay Kumar ** bhai Aishwarya Rai CBN pk gali janardan Stalin Stalin son most of the we see everyone had a darkest secrets 

On 5/12/2023 at 3:57 AM, bharathicement said:

He is a businessman and an opportunist .. he will support whoever is in power and whoever supports his businesses.. he carefully built his empire.. over the period he might have done so many bad things and good things while doing his business.. why will he not defend and shield his businesses? Why is everyone so surprised about this?? 😄

Ninna gaaka monna jarigina bhabai naramedam, laksha kotla jaggadi muchatle aathcare chesi pattichukovatle.. inka ee musali munja vi secrects lafada evadiki gaavale? Only jaffa aka yesu yeddis ki defence ki thappa?

• Haha 1