Sell the property India and bring the money to USA

Fida

12 hours ago, Fida said:

Bhaiya,

I m in India right now and planning to sell my flat and bring that amount to USA. What are my best options in avoiding or paying less taxes.

Anthe pedda amount emi kadu around 60 Lakhs. Any expert advise. Or reinvest the same amount here in Hyderabad is good idea ? Looking at

dollar rate increase enduko investing in HYD safe kadu emo. PLease advise. Already mana DB peddalu ilantivi face aye vuntaru. so please share your 

advice.

bro if you have cash in india (hyderabad), I need that. I can pay you here in USD. 

I am looking to transfer about 100k in the next 2 months to buy a piece of land. 

but oka online forum lo theliyani vallatho financial transaction cheyyadam idhe na first time. so I am not sure how to proceed

18 minutes ago, stag said:

bro if you have cash in india (hyderabad), I need that. I can pay you here in USD. 

I am looking to transfer about 100k in the next 2 months to buy a piece of land. 

but oka online forum lo theliyani vallatho financial transaction cheyyadam idhe na first time. so I am not sure how to proceed

Antha peddha transaction etla sesthavu ba strangers thoni..risk kadha 

dollars theesukoni rupees ayyakapothe? Or vice versa can happen as well between you guys 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nokia123 said:

Antha peddha transaction etla sesthavu ba strangers thoni..risk kadha 

dollars theesukoni rupees ayyakapothe? Or vice versa can happen as well between you guys 

Still you can do it. Oka weekend time set chesukoni, India lo both parties meet and check out cash first and same time in usa both parties meetup and check cash first and exchange cash at same time when both are in conference call. simple