I am happy that Congress won

JaiBalayyaaa

Just now, Mancode said:

334612616_213863494639168_29777675791271

i pity u, local elections are fought on local issues and local leaders .........

I agree, Mosha shouldn't interfere with State elections anywhere. Be it Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. 

4 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I agree, Mosha shouldn't interfere with State elections anywhere. Be it Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. 

and let baboru win antav...for" development "

Just now, Mancode said:

and let baboru win antav...for" development "

Not only baboru, KCR or Revantham in TG also. As long as not BJP in State Governments. BJP cannot be a state Government party, they don't support independence of States. They want to centralize everything so State Governments have no power. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Not only baboru, KCR or Revantham in TG also. As long as not BJP in State Governments. BJP cannot be a state Government party, they don't support independence of States. They want to centralize everything so State Governments have no power. 

so true.....

thats why state share in revenue increased from 32 to 42%

gst council lo state fm are members before planning commision used to be bueraucrats in delhi

pm meeting principal secreatries( centre) and cs of states on one table

pm dgps conference

ivvvanni state rights tokkeyadame , abn lo chupinchinattu

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

so true.....

thats why state share in revenue increased from 32 to 42%

gst council lo state fm are members before planning commision used to be bueraucrats in delhi

pm meeting principal secreatries( centre) and cs of states on one table

pm dgps conference

ivvvanni state rights tokkeyadame , abn lo chupinchinattu

Pm meeting bureaucrats in States, but not elected representatives of opposition parties to make decisions like this? They just think that elected representatives of States are all dogs like Jaggad, use CBI so CMs will lick center. No power to any CM, everyone is treated like dogs by Mosha. 

13 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Pm meeting bureaucrats in States, but not elected representatives of opposition parties to make decisions like this? They just think that elected representatives of States are all dogs like Jaggad, use CBI so CMs will lick center. No power to any CM, everyone is treated like dogs by Mosha. 

bcoz dynasty parties like tdp and ycheep are corrupt and only works for their families

so its bettter to deal with buearucrats

1 hour ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Even though Rahul isn't viewed as an intelligent guy, I agree with his views. India is indeed Union of States, not a Nation. I supported BJP before, but if BJP is messing with individual States' independence, it's not worth it. 

Esp ...Ap

36 minutes ago, Mancode said:

bcoz dynasty parties like tdp and ycheep are corrupt and only works for their families

so its bettter to deal with buearucrats

Still better than Telugu raani BJP yedavalu