Episode-7 Wife and Husband comedy

manju_

Just now, siva604 said:

Friendly suggestion- these YouTube vlogs will take you nowhere. Try to learn some skill and find a job. It will be fulfilling and pocket filling. Believe me you are too young to waste time in silly vlogs. Good luck!

I think the person posted is the person who owns the channel 

• Like 1

Just now, Googlie said:

I think the person posted is the person who owns the channel 

Yeah. That’s why I posted this comment. I don’t know why people waste time for nothing. 

45 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Friendly suggestion- these YouTube vlogs will take you nowhere. Try to learn some skill and find a job. It will be fulfilling and pocket filling. Believe me you are too young to waste time in silly vlogs. Good luck!

Anna videos teeyadamante easy..ippudu skill nerchukoni job kottali ante chala time waste kada…YouTube vlogs cheste famous aipovachu..fans perugu taaru..India velli nappudu show off cheyachu..fans meet pettachu..Abbooo Adantha verey level anna..neekartham kaadu..please like share and subscribe. Ganta kottadam matram marchi povadhu

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

Anna videos teeyadamante easy..ippudu skill nerchukoni job kottali ante chala time waste kada…YouTube vlogs cheste famous aipovachu..fans perugu taaru..India velli nappudu show off cheyachu..fans meet pettachu..Abbooo Adantha verey level anna..neekartham kaadu..please like share and subscribe. Ganta kottadam matram marchi povadhu

Ganta evarimeda kottali baa 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, siva604 said:

Same for DB...waste of time😂

1 minute ago, Sreeven said:

Same for DB...waste of time😂

Oh yeah. DB is passive consumption and people whoever browsing has a primary job. Thesevloggers unfortunately waste time without focusing on primary job. 

Agreed! Waste of time.. deleted YouTube app from my phone for the same reason!

How do you know they don’t have any job?