Anyone has Term Life Insurance in US?

baabaa

Just now, Hitman said:

Can you PM me your age and insurance company? 
Thanks 

PM entuku bhayya. I have nothing to hide. 38 years old. Symetra is insurance company. They did take all blood tests and urine. Okka nurse intiki vachindi. After two days results vachayi and everything was normal and then maa doctor ninchi koda edo report kavali annaru but that was sent by Dr office to insurance directly. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, baabaa said:

PM entuku bhayya. I have nothing to hide. 38 years old. Symetra is insurance company. They did take all blood tests and urine. Okka nurse intiki vachindi. After two days results vachayi and everything was normal and then maa doctor ninchi koda edo report kavali annaru but that was sent by Dr office to insurance directly. 

Nice 60$ ki 1.5 ante 

5 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

Bhayyas, anyone has term life insurance in US? Monthly $63 anta and $1.5 mil for 15 years. 

Ma buddavadu 8 years so vadiki 23 vastayi and he will be self sufficient by then. Any other angle to think before taking it? I understand at end of 15 years aa dabbulu [63*12*15=$11,340] anni waste but you do not take insurance to use it. Its for safety purpose.

If you decide to stay in US, better to stretch a bit and go for 20 years. Kavalante premium 1.5 mil nundi 1 ki taggichhuko…

ie term insurance ayipoinaka if we want to take a new policy, trust me you will end up paying 10x than the present premium…and US la vunnanni rojulu manaki insurance cover kavalsinde kaka…

3 hours ago, baabaa said:

Bhayyas, anyone has term life insurance in US? Monthly $63 anta and $1.5 mil for 15 years. 

Ma buddavadu 8 years so vadiki 23 vastayi and he will be self sufficient by then. Any other angle to think before taking it? I understand at end of 15 years aa dabbulu [63*12*15=$11,340] anni waste but you do not take insurance to use it. Its for safety purpose.

Yes term insurance for 30 yrs. Premium $94

3 hours ago, baabaa said:

I took term for 35 years for 1M insurance. It is worth it buddy .... atleast we are giving some support to the family if anything happens to us instead of depending on the gofund 

I took 500K Term for 30 Yrs (AIG company) and 500K death benefits whole life insurance (New York Life). I devided it with 2 companies just incase. I'm paying $45 per month for 500K term 

28 minutes ago, NextGen said:

Looking to get insurance. Any point of contacts are greatly appreciated.....

https://www.term4sale.com/

https://www.policygenius.com/

https://www.quotacy.com/

Agents will call you but finally insurance will be given by a big company after your health verification. Some companies do online health check of your medical records and some will want you to do medical(blood/urine) with their doctor/nurse(free ga health check koda ayyi potundi but emaina bayata padindi ante inka term insurance ivvaru ani antaru and it will be on your health record)

18 hours ago, sai1685 said:

I took 500K Term for 30 Yrs (AIG company) and 500K death benefits whole life insurance (New York Life). I devided it with 2 companies just incase. I'm paying $45 per month for 500K term 

@sai1685 How much are you oaying for 500K death benefits whole life insurance (New York Life)?

22 hours ago, Chittoorodu said:

Got one for myself last year.  In the process of getting one for spouse.

$32 / $750k /30 Years - Banner Life

Same Banner life. Got it last year. Age 36, 1 Million, 35 Years, Paying $74 per month.

2 hours ago, kittu_123 said:

How much are you oaying for 500K death benefits whole life insurance (New York Life)?

11K per year for 15 years (until my age is 50)..... When I get to 65 yrs I will have 1M from this whole insurance.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, sai1685 said:

11K per year for 15 years (until my age is 50)..... When I get to 65 yrs I will have 1M from this whole insurance.

Is there any insurance that cover in case if we are not in US. Let say after 50 years we moved to India but we took coverage until 60 what happens?

also some of ur desi people work as agents what is benefit going through them