Idhem discrimination ra ayya

Chittoorodu

Thanks for the screenshot, age discrimination is illegal in the US. 

I will let U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission know about this, thanks baa

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Thanks for the screenshot, age discrimination is illegal in the US. 

I will let U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission know about this, thanks baa

educate others how to report such things..

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

educate others how to report such things..

If someone can send me the original link, we can use that as proof along with the original job posting link and complain to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. 

Also, post on Twitter to make the locals in the US aware how these WITCHEs operate.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yem ra @Android_Halwa nuvvu andhra mosagallu antav..duniya mottham tg ekkuva antadhi.

Kya re chutiye...a post esindi andhode anta mari...balupu inka taginattu ledu....inko round padithe kani set ayetatu levu

31 minutes ago, Chittoorodu said:

Thokkalo WITCH company, paiga ee bewarse exclusions. Is this normal?

https://imgur.com/a/K0CDW4i

(No graduated profiles from JNTU / ANU / Kakatiya / Osmania University)pake resumes thattukoleka and legal

Pake resumes thattukoleka, action thesukoleka… elanti postings peduthunnaru, they don’t realize that this is discrimination especially ppl from India  

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

If someone can send me the original link, we can use that as proof along with the original job posting link and complain to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. 

Also, post on Twitter to make the locals in the US aware how these WITCHEs operate.

Unable to find the original job posting, but this was sent through email. The guy on the other end hung up after i asked why do you need my DOB before explaining me about the role and client.

https://imgur.com/BrvItkl

authorities ki report cheydam etc paisa ki panikiraavu vayya...time waste vyaharalu.

awareness vundadu, posters blindly follow ayipotaru...99% of these posts ar from off shore...Vallaki sarigga training vundadu..confidential ki acceptable stuff ki teda telvadu and desi gaade kada ani lite tesukuntaru...chaltha hain type la..

such stuff is nothing new...oka recruiting id create chesi oka one month ide pani mida vunte roju ki 100 dorkutayi  ...

1 hour ago, chammakchandra said:

Pake resumes thattukoleka, action thesukoleka… elanti postings peduthunnaru, they don’t realize that this is discrimination especially ppl from India  

Simple - ask the candidates for face to face. All witches have locations in all major cities - at least akkada poi video interview teeskomanaali and transport, food stay ki pay cheyyali. Ivi chetha kaavu - money spend cheyyali ante chastaru.