Liger badithulua sangam

kakatiya

21 hours ago, hydusguy said:

its a business  man.. they know the risk when they bought it..

lot of indians bought houses in peak.. now atl3ast 30% down.. are they builder or broker for loss?

But what if houses break apart on first day of move in then builder guarantee Ani okati vuntadhi

45 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

But what if houses break apart on first day of move in then builder guarantee Ani okati vuntadhi

there is a warranty period..   for gambling business there is no warranty.. movie distribution and buying is gambling..

we as audience keep $30 person for premier shows.. are we getting refund? .. we know the risks but still we are taking.

if i know there will give losses refund even i will invest or anyone will...

1 hour ago, hydusguy said:

there is a warranty period..   for gambling business there is no warranty.. movie distribution and buying is gambling..

we as audience keep $30 person for premier shows.. are we getting refund? .. we know the risks but still we are taking.

there will be distributors show before release, after that show the bid begins with producers vs distributors. in that they make agreement, if movie hit one agreement, if movie flop some loss producers and some loss for distributors. This is the deal they will make. 

do you think those distributors doing dharna is comedy ? if they dont have a reason why'd they do it bro ? 

at the time of return money to distributors based on the utter flop, the producers will need to give some returns, in this case puri and charmee made same agreement, and puri also told he will return in one his videos, but till date puri or charme didnt return single ruppee. as per my knowledge they have to return 9 crores from producers pocket to distributors which did not happen till date. 

32 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

there will be distributors show before release, after that show the bid begins with producers vs distributors. in that they make agreement, if movie hit one agreement, if movie flop some loss producers and some loss for distributors. This is the deal they will make. 

do you think those distributors doing dharna is comedy ? if they dont have a reason why'd they do it bro ? 

at the time of return money to distributors based on the utter flop, the producers will need to give some returns, in this case puri and charmee made same agreement, and puri also told he will return in one his videos, but till date puri or charme didnt return single ruppee. as per my knowledge they have to return 9 crores from producers pocket to distributors which did not happen till date. 

if its agreed.. then they should

9 hours ago, hydusguy said:

Yes refund will be that his next movie you can watch for 15$ since this one is big loss..no openings.. no one will buy..

Same way distributors get free rights for next film until loss is recovered in percentages.. but complete ga ignore chesthe Chala problems ayiopothayi.