Frisco, Plano, McKinney rejected conservative school board push

sureshkonda

4 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Desis are typically confused liberals, they do not think beyond what a liberal tells them not they have brain to analyze long term implications of ideas that appear to be liberal but have bad outcomes later.

and most these idiots thinks republicans are illiterate red necks and have no knowledge on anything

are you in touch with things going on in the last 7 years or so

current republican politicians only talk about three things and its insane 

modern republican party is not the same as the old one. It's dead and needs a complete reboot. GenZ don't resonate with their ideologies until they change their stance and they will decide the upcoming elections(a lot are coming to age). you don't have to agree to this but the stats show many sane republicans are either revoking their membership or jumping ship to become a dem or a libertarian

leftover majority are the dumbfucks who are easy to brainwash and can be riled up just like what BJP is doing in India

26 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Desis are typically confused liberals, they do not think beyond what a liberal tells them not they have brain to analyze long term implications of ideas that appear to be liberal but have bad outcomes later. most of them dont even know why they like dems

and most these idiots thinks republicans are illiterate red necks and have no knowledge on anything

100%

14 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

modern republican party is not the same as the old one. It's dead and needs a complete reboot. GenZ don't resonate with their ideologies until they change their stance and they will decide the upcoming elections(a lot are coming to age). you don't have to agree to this but the stats show many sane republicans are either revoking their membership or jumping ship to become a dem or a libertarian

leftover majority are the dumbfucks who are easy to brainwash and can be riled up just like what BJP is doing in India

What's happening is the opposite of what you described

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mollybohannon/2023/06/08/americans-suddenly-more-conservative-than-liberal-on-social-issues-poll-says/?sh=396f86456b7d

39 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Desis are typically confused liberals, they do not think beyond what a liberal tells them not they have brain to analyze long term implications of ideas that appear to be liberal but have bad outcomes later. most of them dont even know why they like dems

Fower of media

27 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Melcowe back Narsi

2 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I said sane not the undereducated folks who can't think even if you spoon feed them

welcome back narsi 

ekkada waterloo lo untunnava ??

2 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

narsi hoga thera baap

nenu undedi Denverburg

mottam aa pages pages rastunnava similar to our narsi....

Just now, kevinUsa said:

mottam aa pages pages rastunnava similar to our narsi....

trying to be a content writer and working on my vocab

wish me luck

1 minute ago, shaktimaan said:

trying to be a content writer and working on my vocab

wish me luck

all the best then y this db try chatgptplus  

50 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

whatever the form our @uttermost @narsi comes, he will be caught 🤣

51 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

BJP/caste has to come in every conversation for retards like you

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

all the best then y this db try chatgptplus  

lol.. reddit is my thing and i'm a seasoned guy there

ikkada telugu lo kick untadi kada ani

3 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

BJP/caste has to come in every conversation for retards like you

lol I just proved my point...dumbfucks can be riled up easily

making a wise and informed decision is a "luxury" many people choose to ignore