Investment home - which city/state ?

KiKiKi

58 minutes ago, Hitman said:

@Pencil_Rubber @hch  @Ravi860

TS asking for rental properties. Usually Condo or Townhouse. 
1200 sft lo 300k(high HOA 500$ pm) to 400k (moderately on HOA) 

Rol around 4 to 5% .

You won't even get a Townhome at that price in those area unless it's 25+ yrs old and you are ready to spend another 50-100K on top of the buying price. Condos is a different story

With the insurance, taxes, HOA and maintenance not worth in SF. May be in other parts of Florida. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, KiKiKi said:

350k max.. not immediate but planning in the future.. which are some hot areas to explore ? 

Dawsonville, GA

• Like 1

RTP area… apex ,FQ,  garner lo chudu you will get for 400k$

GA lo outskirts lo tesukovali and mostly Indians vuntaru.. not sure if they rent town home bec prestige issue tho

11 hours ago, hch said:

You won't even get a Townhome at that price in those area unless it's 25+ yrs old and you are ready to spend another 50-100K on top of the buying price. Condos is a different story

With the insurance, taxes, HOA and maintenance not worth in SF. May be in other parts of Florida. 

Multi family will work if we can find a good deal ....gives us good cash flow but risk of dealing with low income tenants. No Risk No Reward

14 hours ago, Pencil_Rubber said:

I'm from this area .... 350K ki town homes kuda ravadam ledu .... Weston lo ayithe 1400 sq 3/2 house 600K vundhi on an ave ippudu ... too much demand and baga perigi poyayi ee areas lo

2021 housing rates will fall in 2024 big recession coming

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Realityy said:

2021 housing rates will fall in 2024 big recession coming

You think the prices will go down to pre-covid level in 2024? I highly doubt that buddy

We may see a dip or may be 20% max during deep recession from current price but I don't think it will go down more than that because there is no new constructions in and around this area. 2021 levels are at $400K for 3/2 single family and current rate is 600K+ right now with multiple offers (yes, there are still multiple offer scenarios in South Florida right now)

18 minutes ago, Pencil_Rubber said:

We may see a dip or may be 20% max during deep recession from current price but I don't think it will go down more than that because there is no new constructions in and around this area. 2021 levels are at $400K for 3/2 single family and current rate is 600K+ right now with multiple offers (yes, there are still multiple offer scenarios in South Florida right now)

Bro Pembroke Pines, Weston lo tagge chances emaina unnaya? 
June lo Inko .25c increase undi ani andaru antunnaru 

I can down 20% upto 300k..means 3 500K homes...total budget 1.5 M tell me where to buy.Just wants constant rentals. I dont bother where the houses are...My existing PM will take care

38 minutes ago, Pencil_Rubber said:

You think the prices will go down to pre-covid level in 2024? I highly doubt that buddy

Why do u highly doubt ? major recession coming soon . people will lose jobs and market crash no money

19 minutes ago, Realityy said:

Why do u highly doubt ? major recession coming soon . people will lose jobs and market crash no money

No money? It’s joke. They are ready to print another 2 trillion + see Nasdaq today… trillions and trillions are created in thin air… you are saying No money LOL

2 hours ago, Realityy said:

By definition, we are already in recession. GDP growth rate is down from 2022 Q3 (2022Q3> 2022Q4>2023Q1). Just that the severity is not being felt yet. 

Job losses inka em kaavu as there is already labor shortage because people left jobs left & right (Don't compare IT job market, its different).

• Upvote 1