Market mothaam gabbu leparu vendor is checking live dl in recorded video call and live technical questions

Baangaruu

9 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

It's not because of us...it's because of US immigration system.

It encourages this behavior.

Lol, system sarigga cheyaniki anni resources ichindi, right skill untae full times ae Chala untai. Shortcuts kosam contract jobs. Out of college 100k vacheyali fake chesi.

9 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Waiting for someone to come and say.. vallu ichhe rates ki cheat cheyadam lo thappu  ledu ani.. 

big one too! $25/hr ki evanni avsarama  ani

2 hours ago, capitalist said:

Lol, system sarigga cheyaniki anni resources ichindi, right skill untae full times ae Chala untai. Shortcuts kosam contract jobs. Out of college 100k vacheyali fake chesi.

Not always....down time lo bayatiki vaste fasak.

22 hours ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Manaki short cuts kavali prathi daniki. Skills nerchukoru high pay kavali. Kastapadaru results ravali. 

Team lo oka desi developer gadu Senior promotion ivvatle ani okate gola, code rasadu ante banda boothulu. 

I saw very talented turums too. But problem ee short cuts saleee gallu spend lot of their energy in loopholes than actual learning. 

telugu folks who observe these should report them the moment they find out, those who live with shortcuts will eventually see their fate but take down reputation of entire community with them.

first job ante livelihood and etc, once can understand. fake GC, fake H1 doc, fake DL is extreme, oka 10 mandini lopala este andaru set avutaaru

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

telugu folks who observe these should report them the moment they find out, those who live with shortcuts will eventually see their fate but take down reputation of entire community with them.

first job ante livelihood and etc, once can understand. fake GC, fake H1 doc, fake DL is extreme, oka 10 mandini lopala este andaru set avutaaru

these short cut fellows think every one around them are getting into jobs through ***** call and maintaining jobs through job support, I came across such group of people, once they get into job they keep all their efforts to find out short cuts  to get full time job though they take support of other hardworking team member and eventually land in full time jobs

maa dost gadu okkadu 2 jobs and both jobs done by a person in India. For both clients rahul ante, the person sitting in india. Interview appudu okka sari chusaru anta and the client never bothered after that to see or find out by talking. Maa vadu ikkada dallas lo chill avuta untadu. 

Talking raw number he gets close to $15K/month cash ikkada. Aa india lo vadiki $4k/month istadu [that india person is genuine experienced and can really handle 2 projects].

I told him so many times nuvve pani nerchukuni cheyachu kada ante he just wants to relax, elagu fookat ga close to $10K/month vastunayi kada annadu and DFW area lo ala chala mandi unnaru annadu.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

Lot of my frnds including me  floating the same idea to report on fakers esp who alter documents. 

One thing I observed is all the consultancies make the candidate to share the details from their email than from the their employees(marketing team) trying to be safe on their end

On 5/18/2023 at 2:28 PM, Baangaruu said:

desis market galiz dobbaru first time chustunna video call lo show your DL and live technical questions on screen. scrutiny baga vundi don't get laid off

LOL.. ladies ki aithe virginity test (two finger test) kooda cheeseetattu vunnaaranna maata

16 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Mana vallu chaala better.....vere countries good for nothing. They are only worth working at gas stations or doing pizza deliveries.

We have more access to our people that's why we degrade ourselves.

In fact we are the best.

That’s bcuz they don’t know mana valla tricks and tactics.. they are getting there, especially p a k I s   r catching up with us in IT especially with names like Ram khan , ray khan etc., in resumes 

Just now, chammakchandra said:

That’s bcuz they don’t know mana valla tricks and tactics.. they are getting there, especially p a k I s   r catching up with us in IT

Barrier of entry is so low, skills kavali antae kastam kani fraud cheyali antae adi plain fraud antae andaru start chestaru

• Upvote 1