Help.. Answerplz

spiral25

1. Question - lets say if we file in regular for H1, H4 & H4 EAD. After some time if we upgrade to premium does it affect to all 3 of them ? Any thoughts

2. Can we work on H4-EAD on the receipt while its in processing ? 

29 minutes ago, spiral25 said:

1. Question - lets say if we file in regular for H1, H4 & H4 EAD. After some time if we upgrade to premium does it affect to all 3 of them ? Any thoughts

3. Any options for h4 EAD to work on receipt if we cross the border before 1-94 ecpiry ?

1. no, only H1B

2. If its her second EAD then yes, already EAD undi apply chesi process lo unte she can work for 540days, but no firs time

3. Don know what u r talkin about

3 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

1. no, only H1B

2. If its her second EAD then yes, already EAD undi apply chesi process lo unte she can work for 540days, but no firs time

3. Don know what u r talkin about

Thank you bro..

Is it true ena for second one

3. third question i heard one of my friend said that in order to work on the receipt we need to cross the border before i-94 expires and work on the receipt for 180 days. I donna know whether it is true or not ?

3 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

Only if I-94 is valid and active. If I-94 expires and h4 EAD application is pending then you can’t work. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, spiral25 said:

2. I-94 shouldn’t expire to work.

19 hours ago, spiral25 said:

1. my colleague recent did and all of them were upgraded to premium. Like H1b approved first and next week H4 approved and H4 ead.

2. only if i-94 is active then you can continue working which usually means tour h4 needs to be approved.

1 hour ago, spiral25 said:

Anyone in same boat who filed recently @VSC Center

same boat lo undaleka and gisuvante tentions lekunda H1&h4&h4 ead premium lo chesina all approved in 1 week. doesn't matter which center is.