how to handle kop when pulled over

Aquaman

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Kapu laki thadupukodaniki memem chows kadhu royal redlamikkada antunna Jaffas 

Chows em sesthar anna langa ippi oorukuthara😂

1 hour ago, Aquaman said:

I see some desis do dumb sh*t when they get pulled over. The other day one telugu guy removed seat belt and was searching his phone under seat when he got pulled over.

First thing stay calm.

1) Turn off engine, roll down windows, place both hands on steering wheel.. don't make any sudden motions.

2) If you need to take DL or insurance from glove box tell them and then move hands.

3) Answer point to point, don't give any additional info. Don't argue . Cooperate.

4) If they ask to step out to pat down. Let them do it.

5) If they want to search your car, you can always deny unless they have warrant.

6) If they want to unlock your phone, if not comfortable , just say i forgot password.They can't force you.

7) if they ask to come to station for more questions, just say you attorney will represent you.

First say I know my first amendment rights yes-avunu.gif

2 hours ago, Aquaman said:

I see some desis do dumb sh*t when they get pulled over. The other day one telugu guy removed seat belt and was searching his phone under seat when he got pulled over.

First thing stay calm.

1) Turn off engine, roll down windows, place both hands on steering wheel.. don't make any sudden motions.

2) If you need to take DL or insurance from glove box tell them and then move hands.

3) Answer point to point, don't give any additional info. Don't argue . Cooperate.

5) If they want to search your car, you can always deny unless they have warrant.

6) If they want to unlock your phone, if not comfortable , just say i forgot password.They can't force you.

7) if they ask to come to station for more questions, just say you attorney will represent you.

brahmanandam-heroes.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Kapu laki thadupukodaniki memem chows kadhu royal redlamikkada antunna Jaffas 

Anna…TANA ejections lo neee candidacy ki campaiginh start chesavaaa? 

8 hours ago, Aquaman said:

First thing stay calm.

Lite vaa oka $100 chetilo pedithey antha settled maamla

11 hours ago, Aquaman said:

First thing stay calm.

1) Turn off engine, roll down windows, place both hands on steering wheel.. don't make any sudden motions. Roll down your window. Never roll down all windows and do your window only if comfortable. You can just crack open a window. The last time I got pulled over, I rolled down my window and after he showed attitude, I rolled it up 90%.

4) If they ask to step out to pat down. Let them do it. Do you have a reasonable articulable suspicion and what are grounds for it? If he shows attitude, just ask to talk to a supervisor while assuring verbally and clearly that you will cooperate and will not move.

5) If they want to search your car, you can always deny unless they have warrant. I do not consent.

6) If they want to unlock your phone, if not comfortable , just say i forgot password.They can't force you. I do not consent. You forgot password looks stupid and shows you are lying.

7) if they ask to come to station for more questions, just say you attorney will represent you. Any additional questions, probing, or investigation, even if they are investigating a crime, you do not need to respond. Your words need to be "I am immediately invoking my fifth amendment right. I have handed over my license and registration, and I will not talk until an attorney is present."

1) Turn off engine, roll down windows, place both hands on steering wheel.. don't make any sudden motions. Roll down your window. Never roll down all windows and do your window only if comfortable. You can just crack open a window. The last time I got pulled over, I rolled down my window and after he showed attitude, I rolled it up 90%.

4) If they ask to step out to pat down. Let them do it. Do you have a reasonable articulable suspicion and what are grounds for it? If he shows attitude, just ask to talk to a supervisor while assuring verbally and clearly that you will cooperate and will not move.

5) If they want to search your car, you can always deny unless they have warrant. I do not consent.

6) If they want to unlock your phone, if not comfortable , just say i forgot password.They can't force you. I do not consent. You forgot password looks stupid and shows you are lying.

7) if they ask to come to station for more questions, just say you attorney will represent you. Any additional questions, probing, or investigation, even if they are investigating a crime, you do not need to respond. Your words need to be "I am immediately invoking my fifth amendment right. I have handed over my license and registration, and I will not talk until an attorney is present."

11 hours ago, Aquaman said:

First thing stay calm.

Don’t try to bribe india lo laaga. Old habits don’t die fast.

14 hours ago, Mancode said:

Lol Ivanni avasaaramledhu ,vallu chepinaatu chesthe chalu....,max tickets eyaru

blind ga vadu cheppindi chesthe nakipotharu…. andhuke know your rights and respond to them within your legal rights, no need to argue… let the law argue for you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1