Two jobs chese valu, how are you managing?

DJBravo

At the same time work cheyali kada, how did you guys setup your workstation and how are you switching? Evayna setup unte pls share those pictures here…

Rendu pedha vi dual screen monitor Lu petti, single keyboard and mouse setup cheyocha?

meetings rendu okate sari unte how to use headphones? Dobbakandi first time tryin.. so pls don’t yell and tell…

ivale alage unde situation… em cheyalo telika call cut chesa lmao 🤣 

Pls suggest  decent priced monitors and any kinks to set this up.. YouTube lo chusa.. ev ayna easy methods unte chepandi brothers pls 🙏🏿

• Haha 1

2 earphones...1 in each ear...always drive meeting schedules by being proactive ...do smart work - not like a donkey, whenever u feel that productivity is going down, spend more time n project ur work in the best way possible 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DJBravo said:

At the same time work cheyali kada, how did you guys setup your workstation and how are you switching? Evayna setup unte pls share those pictures here…

Rendu pedha vi dual screen monitor Lu petti, single keyboard and mouse setup cheyocha?

meetings rendu okate sari unte how to use headphones? Dobbakandi first time tryin.. so pls don’t yell and tell…

Pls suggest  decent priced monitors and any kinks to set this up.. YouTube lo chusa.. ev ayna easy methods unte chepandi brothers pls 🙏🏿

I use this https://www.costco.com/bestar-upstand-30"-x-72"-adjustable-stand-up-desk-and-monitor-arms.product.100646675.html

Never use same tools for both jobs . nen laptop key board ae vaadutha but 2 mouses . monitors client nunch order chesinave with docking stations.

Meetings anaevi manage cheyyali tappudu .. u will get used to it . nen webex paid version teskunna and will record screen if I donot listen to it 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DJBravo said:

Ok

Buy kvm switch. And have docking stations attached to your laptops. Those dock stations should connect to kvm switch and kvm. Also monitors, keyboard and mouse will be connected to kvm switch. 

This works great.

10 hours ago, LuckyLoser said:

I use this https://www.costco.com/bestar-upstand-30"-x-72"-adjustable-stand-up-desk-and-monitor-arms.product.100646675.html

Never use same tools for both jobs . nen laptop key board ae vaadutha but 2 mouses . monitors client nunch order chesinave with docking stations.

Meetings anaevi manage cheyyali tappudu .. u will get used to it . nen webex paid version teskunna and will record screen if I donot listen to it 

Teams petti chacharu bro ma dantlo.. they  don’t allow recordings I guess… okati production support undi inkoti is okay…

9 hours ago, Be_happy said:

Buy kvm switch. And have docking stations attached to your laptops. Those dock stations should connect to kvm switch and kvm. Also monitors, keyboard and mouse will be connected to kvm switch. 

This works great.

Abbo pedha setup ar bro idi. Entha avtundi motham.. I’d need dockstations 2 monitors, kvm switch and kvm right…any links/recommendations?

12 hours ago, DJBravo said:

Lot of ppl ki one job ledu.. plz leave one, someone in need will get it ani db peddalu saying 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

Lot of ppl ki one job ledu.. plz leave one, someone in need will get it ani db peddalu saying 

Don’t leave. It will be taken by the person who already have 3 . 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Don’t leave. It will be taken by the person who already have 3 . 

If u leave or get let go remote job.. there is good possibility of that job going to be at office now a days 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2023 at 9:31 AM, DJBravo said:

Teams petti chacharu bro ma dantlo.. they  don’t allow recordings I guess… okati production support undi inkoti is okay…

Abbo pedha setup ar bro idi. Entha avtundi motham.. I’d need dockstations 2 monitors, kvm switch and kvm right…any links/recommendations?

Na set up motham oka 700 Ala aindi. But worth it as I have huge electric desk and I can easily swap between systems.

If you don’t have a docking station, You should have 2 display ports in your laptop to connect to 2 monitors via kvm switch. If your laptop only have 1 display port, you might need to buy a display port extender for each laptop. 

below is my setup. I had 2 docking stations provided for 2 laptops. So naaku  display ports avasaram raaledu. 

Cable Management net - Under Desk... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BM6BRG41?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

4000J Power Strip Surge Protector... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08P457N36?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

4 Port HDMI KVM Switch Dual... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09W27HNQZ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Amazon Basics Uni-Directional... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FBGMG2X?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

HUANUO Dual Monitor Stand,... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T5SY43L?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Cord Management Organizer Kit 4... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09478CKG2?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

SANODESK L-Shaped Electric... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BPY46VWL?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I have one genuine question for those doing 2 jobs?

How are you performing in terms of career in the company? I mean short term money gains YES but career lo high positions ki vellalantey you have to give 100% to your job and solve critical problems that no one else can do. How is that going for you?

57 minutes ago, Jalsarayudu9 said:

How are you performing in terms of career in the company? I mean short term money gains YES but career lo high positions ki vellalantey you have to give 100% to your job and solve critical problems that no one else can do. How is that going for you?

It’s a personal priority bro. Challenge for full timers. But works great for contractors as there is no career growth any ways.

Biggest advantage is you get to learn new technologies from different organizations.  Also help understand things better when you see different implementations comparatively. Ofcourse I have to work atleast 12 hours a day and sometimes weekends to deliver. 

personal time bokka. But worth it when you see that extra money.

deepam unnappude illu chakkabettukovali principle. 

deepam(remote work) aaripoyaka, muskuni one job cheskotame..

• Upvote 1

On 5/18/2023 at 8:51 PM, DJBravo said:

Anni baane vunnavi Qs.. madhya lo suggest me decent monitors annaav chudu two jobs chesthuuuu…. Na booooothu naaa bhavi

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Jalsarayudu9 said:

There is no issue that no one can solve… if no one can solve then urs is not a solution