Paul Petterson @ Sealed Air Corporation beware

libraguy863

Folks,

I got a message from this guy about a job offer everything looks genuine , they will send you check online to buy equipment to get that equipment we need to send money to some lady Rosanna Evangelist and the check will bounce after we pay for training and thats it all is a scam they will jump and we will be screwed . Luckily BofA saved me  from not getting screwed when mentioned about Sealed Air Corporation and their check . This info is just an FYI for folks who are desperate to get into a job.

Just beware..and do i need to complain to the police or lite aa ?

5 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Old scam 

ssending fake check 

so very true ..bro i was like WTH america lo kuda naaa.. check this offer letter 

Congratulations on joining Sealed Air Corporation. Attached to this email is the Company Employment Offer Letter you need to sign. You are advised to print-out this letter, read carefully, and append your signature. You are to attach to this document a valid front and back copy of your ID for employment confirmation then email back with the signed offer letter.

Please note that, on acceptance of this employment offer, the following equipment will be delivered to you to set up your home office, the funds for the purchase of the equipment will be made available to you prior to purchase and delivery.

Equipment details ----
*iMac Pro eight-core, 3.2GHz processor includes 27-inch 5Kdisplay Hp LaserJet Pro M15w Printer. External hard drive/backup system. Headset with microphone. Networking and router capabilities. Surge Protectors and Automated Time Tracker. ProofHub. GitHub. SQL Server Data Tools, iPad Pro + Apple Pencil, Macbook Pro with touch bar and touch ID, ST Racing Gaming Chair.
wow anukunna 

After signing this offer letter, the Check to pay for the equipment listed above for your mini office will be mailed out to you, then you will begin training as soon as you take possession of the equipment.

Note: Upon signing of this contract with the company you are bound by LAW to not destroy any of the company's property i.e: Equipment sent and delivered to you for your work or Check sent to you for payment. Contravening any of these rules will render this contract null and void and penalties will be incurred.

Accept the assurances of our best wishes.

Kind Regards,

Paul Peterson
HR
Sealed Air Corporation

Just now, HugoStrange said:

No company will ask u to buy equipment, they will buy and ship themselves. 

they send a check and we should deposit and buy from one particular company.. I was about to get screwed 

8 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

they send a check and we should deposit and buy from one particular company.. I was about to get screwed 

lol, real companies ala cheyavu bro. They will buy themselves adn ship

12 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

so very true ..bro i was like WTH america lo kuda naaa.. check this offer letter 

Congratulations on joining Sealed Air Corporation. Attached to this email is the Company Employment Offer Letter you need to sign. You are advised to print-out this letter, read carefully, and append your signature. You are to attach to this document a valid front and back copy of your ID for employment confirmation then email back with the signed offer letter.

Please note that, on acceptance of this employment offer, the following equipment will be delivered to you to set up your home office, the funds for the purchase of the equipment will be made available to you prior to purchase and delivery.

Equipment details ----
*iMac Pro eight-core, 3.2GHz processor includes 27-inch 5Kdisplay Hp LaserJet Pro M15w Printer. External hard drive/backup system. Headset with microphone. Networking and router capabilities. Surge Protectors and Automated Time Tracker. ProofHub. GitHub. SQL Server Data Tools, iPad Pro + Apple Pencil, Macbook Pro with touch bar and touch ID, ST Racing Gaming Chair.
wow anukunna 

After signing this offer letter, the Check to pay for the equipment listed above for your mini office will be mailed out to you, then you will begin training as soon as you take possession of the equipment.

Note: Upon signing of this contract with the company you are bound by LAW to not destroy any of the company's property i.e: Equipment sent and delivered to you for your work or Check sent to you for payment. Contravening any of these rules will render this contract null and void and penalties will be incurred.

Kind Regards,

Paul Peterson
HR
Sealed Air Corporation

lol, how yeah. Interview ayinda or just direct offer letter vachinda?

50 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

lol, how yeah. Interview ayinda or just direct offer letter vachinda?

edo nominal question like a test antha remote kada anukunna but as is pulka ipodunu .. thnx Bofa saved me .. vadu mallla sound ledu .. ade a paul gadu

1 hour ago, libraguy863 said:

Equipment details ----
wow anukunna 

Kind Regards,

Paul Peterson
HR
Sealed Air Corporation

Id pampava, if so freeze your credit just in case

Hey friends,

We got same complaints from candidates of US, they received emails same as mentioned in this thread and offer latter. Even sender of those emails using our company name, our official logo in offer letters and email with a fake person name. 

Please don't trust if anyone received this kind of emails from our company.