Tech job market sankaaa nakipoyindhiii gaaa

veerigadu

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Attention seeking beetch gallaki respond avvuta avasarama. It's a bottom feeder that loves to survive on my farts, don't feed it.

mari oka 100 threads la tag chesinappudu emaina anna...aa neeti nijayati

11 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

orei mee mundakorlu tagallaya..aa contracting job lu aapandi ra inka

oka 4 months asssssss bend cheste FT vastadi kada

inka 70-30 , 80-20 , EVC EEEEEEVVVVVCCCC ikkade tagaladdara janalu...

ur missing the BIG picture....with a desi emplyer U can get Green card...with Full time Tellodu jobs U might get peace of mind but no GC...Be wise...i worked with desi emplyer for 11 years and finally gonna get GC next mont on the path

3 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

I have that doubt too..asalu mods unnara ee Db la?

this swatkat guy is a moron who is in the process of creating 1000s of IDs...you can observe the pattern of posting everyday...oke time ki active avtai..browsers swithing chestadu...life less mentally disabled moron he is.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, AllamTea23 said:

ur missing the BIG picture....with a desi emplyer U can get Green card...with Full time Tellodu jobs U might get peace of mind but no GC...Be wise...i worked with desi emplyer for 11 years and finally gonna get GC next mont on the path

once you can approved I140 and a priority date whats the difference between a desi employer and a FTE

• Like 1

On 5/19/2023 at 6:40 PM, KGFsutthi said:

Correct , monna evado call chesadu, full stack kavalanta, front end and backend rendu handle chesthu, java and python kuda ravali anta, pettara phone Buffon ga ani warning iccha 

anthey anna.. moham meeda titti 10gali naa kodukulani 

assuming jobs are still being posted, go for contract project management or program manager jobs…it’s like normal scrum manager type and some requirements gathering, analysis. Nothing too technical and peace of mind after 5pm type jobs. V good for new folks to IT, and great future