Issue with Mouse kadilay software

toranam

Okati personal laptop lo install cheskunna..

is there any way office security team can track it..?

manager team lo warning ecchadu ..chalamandi vadurunnaru ..dorkitey it can lead to termination ani

34 minutes ago, toranam said:

manager team lo warning ecchadu ..chalamandi vadurunnaru ..dorkitey it can lead to termination ani

whatever you install on office laptop is easily detected by cyber tools and firewalls... all they have to do create a simple alert and send to your manager... since you already got a concern from your manager I wouldn't do it if I were you..

53 minutes ago, praying said:

whatever you install on office laptop is easily detected by cyber tools and firewalls... all they have to do create a simple alert and send to your manager... since you already got a concern from your manager I wouldn't do it if I were you..

Personal lo install chesa bro not office lappy

• Upvote 1

easily can be tracked by tracking tools.

they can also detect  constant mouse movement  in certain direction for long time.

key strokes.. cooker whistle or whatever, it can easily track  by what key is being pressed for sometime.

communicator status  change report kuds pothadhi  with location, device info to manager..

don't do dumb things bro.. after pandemic enterprise tracking tools became very smart. time vasthe manager will pull all reports.

2 hours ago, toranam said:

Varini okka bulli python script rasuko ra nayana saripotundi 

3 minutes ago, manchulomajjiga said:

Varini okka bulli python script rasuko ra nayana saripotundi 

idhi kuda avuthundi... ma friend company lo okadu java program run chesadu , they were able to track , he was fired . Every few min screenshot thesukunaru and grilled him.

5 hours ago, toranam said:

3 hours ago, toranam said:

Personal lo install chesa bro not office lappy

How can they see what you installed on your personal laptop (unless you are using it for work)?

I work on the cloud using just a browser on my Mac and there is no way they'll know what I'm doing on it.

Is it a Mac? There is the cool Jiggler app with system-level features.

1*iK9MyoVUktja3NA4CMZd0Q.png

I found a foolproof method, its working for me.

Take any small clip or video or any of your team recording - play in media player in infinite loop. minimize it, dock it. its simple and done. as long as its playing screen will never go off.

12 hours ago, toranam said:

Simple gaaa windows media player open chesi oka photo play chey and repeat mode lo pettu…. Simple noooo