Bakhmut before and after

Gulebakavali

Almost 9 months of fighting….city motham kaali chesi vuntaru epudo….and I don’t think even if things settle down, people won’t come back here to live here again.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Almost 9 months of fighting….city motham kaali chesi vuntaru epudo….and I don’t think even if things settle down, people won’t come back here to live here again.

Yep.  Literal ga boggu migilindi . 9M22S , thermite rounds varsham kurisindi last months lo .

25 minutes ago, Gulebakavali said:

Yep.  Literal ga boggu migilindi . 9M22S , thermite rounds varsham kurisindi last months lo .

All of the conflict zone, I think most of the population has moved out already and infra motham lepesivuntaru ipatiki…for decades it will be a ghost area…

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

All of the conflict zone, I think most of the population has moved out already and infra motham lepesivuntaru ipatiki…for decades it will be a ghost area…

Yeah, no way any form of life would survive this type of attack. Sure it will take decades, west is bleeding billions and rus in the form of troops. Thatha vachi tempithe gani tegadu ee panchayat. West has already started throwing new bone to chew for the believers in the first world, F16 for Ukraine ankuntoo.  Chernobyl vibes vastunnayi aa cities chustunte. 

4 minutes ago, Gulebakavali said:

Yeah, no way any form of life would survive this type of attack. Sure it will take decades, west is bleeding billions and rus in the form of troops. Thatha vachi tempithe gani tegadu ee panchayat. West has already started throwing new bone to chew for the believers in the first world, F16 for Ukraine ankuntoo.  Chernobyl vibes vastunnayi aa cities chustunte. 

West is bleeding Billions 

Ukraine losing their own people and property 

Russia losing Hired mercenaries , prisoners and some money. Russia losses are minimal compared to Ukraine 😞😞😞

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Zelensky ani eddi puvvu gadu ego ki poyi mottam population ni assam chesadu .... Also vadiki vote esina eddi gallani anali asalu...

Russia enta kanna great west vs one country sarva nasanam chesaru anyway Russia knows more about the area then any other country 

9 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Before 7k people now all empty 

4 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Russia enta kanna great west vs one country sarva nasanam chesaru anyway Russia knows more about the area then any other country 

Border city of Ukraine