Sahayam kaavali - good school districts

Fish

3 hours ago, Fish said:

I am planning to move and flexible with location.please throw some info on school’s districts( middle and high school). Currrntly in California and ikkada rents are too high .Below are the locations I am considering 

Raleigh and surrounding places 

Atlanta suburbs

Austin suburbs 

Use niche to find good schools in cedar park, round rock, Leander isds not all schools have same ratings under same isd.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, cameraman said:

Infrastructure incapable of such a mass influx of people!

Rental Costs - Explode through the roof

Most salaries remain the same while everything sky rockets

DFW has very little to offer to be such an expensive area. It's not California where you have the ocean, mountains etc.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/2023/03/02/dallas-affordable-living-fades-with-high-housing-costs-analysis-shows/

Dallas has good infrastructure miya. not bets but good.

houses are still affordable in many communities where desis are expanding it. Salaries 200k possible in Dallas. inkentha kavali? 

1M communities unnai 500k communities unnai.

7 hours ago, Fish said:

I am planning to move and flexible with location.please throw some info on school’s districts( middle and high school). Currrntly in California and ikkada rents are too high .Below are the locations I am considering 

Atlanta suburbs

Austin suburbs 

Move to North East better school dist 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AnandaVivek said:

Inkenni rojulu cheptharu idhe sodhi…rates ayithe bokka bhi thaggale

Builders are giving incentives so lot of them are buying….one of my fiend bought his second home 

5 hours ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

how much charter schools cost

Charter schools are also free anukunta but admission dorkadam kashtam because they have less funds 

8 hours ago, Fish said:

Atlanta suburbs

Austin suburbs 

Cupertino 

44 minutes ago, Fish said:

I cannot afford to buy in Dallas and bay area 

Why not in Dallas. There are excellent Desi communities with very good school district cost < 550k for 2500sqft. 

17 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Options lo Atlanta better...comparatively cost of living and with in driving distance lot many places to visit and experience...and mild weather.

traffic sangati kuda chepthe 

On 5/22/2023 at 2:48 PM, Fish said:

Atlanta suburbs

Austin suburbs 

It all boils down on to how much you prefer to be in  an  "intellectually simulating" experience and culture for you and your kids.

if it is your top priority, there is way higher chance to find that crowd in Bay Area, NYC and surrounding suburbs of NJ, NY and CT (Closer to NYC the better it is), Seattle and Boston city.

If you prefer to be in a regular contract job/multiple jobs mindset cost of living should be your preference with a decent school district (from my experience most of the people around cities of Dallas, Tampa, ATL are pretty monotonous and we all know how it is). 

Note: There are False positives and True negatives in all cases but I believe that above general consensus hold true.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1