Quick question about school in out of state

iddaritho

Hi friends , my sister is visiting us and going to stay with us for a year 

My niece and nephew are 6th and 9th grade 

My Bava  will be working in north east and this is his first time in US on h1b and until they settle down I asked my sister to stay with me 

Question is if my Bava job is in other state can he put his address in different state ? 

also can my sister and kids who will be on h4 can they stay in a different state ? When the primary h1 stays in different 

how to get legal residence in both the states 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

My Bava  will be working in north east and this is his first time in US on h1b and until they settle down I asked my sister to stay with me 

Question is if my Bava job is in other state can he put his address in different state ? 

also can my sister and kids who will be on h4 can they stay in a different state ? When the primary h1 stays in different 

Schools needs address proof to enroll.. if they are staying at your place try to produce some address prooofs like rental agreement b/w you and your sister or add her to your lease are few options…

h4 can stay any where, no issues 

h1 LCA lo Ee state vunte akkade vundali but due to pandemic lot of people are not following this but not advisable 

8 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

They just need address proof, make sure you add your sister name in water bill or electricity bill then you should be good 

ne rental agreement lo me sister name add cheyi..it will work.

electricity bill or internet bill lo add cheste..it can be fraud. ... intak mundu accept chetunde..but not anymore.

they want physical presence proof.

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ne rental agreement lo me sister name add cheyi..it will work.

electricity bill or internet bill lo add cheste..it can be fraud. ... intak mundu accept chetunde..but not anymore.

they want physical presence proof.

We own the house 

15 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Schools needs address proof to enroll.. if they are staying at your place try to produce some address prooofs like rental agreement b/w you and your sister or add her to your lease are few options…

h4 can stay any where, no issues 

h1 LCA lo Ee state vunte akkade vundali but due to pandemic lot of people are not following this but not advisable 

So even if it is remote job they have to stay where they are hired ? 

40 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

We own the house 

Electricity bill meeda mee sister or bava name add cheyyu . That should be good enough to enroll the kids in your school district. 
good that you are trying to help your sisters family   ! Appreciate you brother 

38 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

You need address proof right for state ID as well 

🤔  hmm.

aite paina cheppinattu utility bill ye route..

but i would be caution, endukante indake school registration form fill chesa..

and was reading those terms..

Also it wont harm, if you check with school district also, to let them be aware of your situation.

simple oka usps change of address form ninmpi adi teeskapo address proof. if possible mee baava bank statements mee inti paina teesko.

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

So even if it is remote job they have to stay where they are hired ? 

LCA lo mention chestaru kada baaa location of work ani.. andulo remote option vundo ledo teleedu baa 

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Ee vishayam ni wife ki cheppava?? 😄

• Haha 1