How do you feel leaving a good Manager?

islander

I know end of the day it’s BAU..manaki company vallu ichedi em undadu mana sangathi manam chuskovi but sometimes feel very bad leaving a good boss. 
Join ayyi 7 months aindi..met most chilled manager ever..20% work chesi unta max ee 7 months lo..Sadly resigned today for a better opportunity.

They will also move if they get a better opportunity so chill, it feels bad for a few days and then the new job grind takes over

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, islander said:

I know end of the day it’s BAU..manaki company vallu ichedi em undadu mana sangathi manam chuskovi but sometimes feel very bad leaving a good boss. 
Join ayyi 7 months aindi..met most chilled manager ever..20% work chesi unta max ee 7 months lo..Sadly resigned today for a better opportunity.

What is better in new job? Sometimes its better to stay with good manager as he goes up he will promote you or gives you good opportunities to learn etc..

But mana opportunities manam chusovadam kuda important 

1 hour ago, islander said:

Can you send me details of the job you left .. l need to leave my current idiot micro managing lady manager .. thu munda mopi di .. tella di .. 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Can you send me details of the job you left .. l need to leave my current idiot micro managing lady manager .. thu munda mopi di .. tella di .. 

Daani firra gillu

2 hours ago, islander said:

I am in an opposite situation. Current manager subtlety telling me to be careful and work more.asking to give good reviews in quarterly survey..giving work to me directly without going through the scrum process..kind of pip la anipistondi

1 hour ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Please in detail

3 hours ago, islander said:

A manager who is good meaning he nods his head for every thing u do ... So what do u learn nothing .. u say u worked for 20 percent .... If it continues for couple of years u r ** in the market .... And when he retires u will look at the sky and count stars...

GOOD IS GOOD ..TOO MUCH GOOD IS NOT GOOD ...

there. is othing called good or bad manager...

are you getting paid well and are you learning new skills...when need comes he will tell F U in 5 minutes even after working 10 years