Local restaurant lo work chese desi ankul applying for Asylum

veerigadu

33 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

What a beautiful loophole 

Mamoolu loophole kadu ! India la langa panulu chesi okodu GC 10gadu …

aa langa pani is finance chit fund petti Crores ega thengadu inti meedaki janalu kottadaniki ocharu police case lu aynay. He used all those things to get GC seeking asylum. Now they bought lands properties and family enjoying in US India trips  whenever needed 😂

I don't think it is that simple to prove to be a refugee by entering in to the states legally and claiming asylum. One should show considerable threat to him from State or community against him. If some one's country does not have a stable judicial system and known cases of atrocities towards a group of people and losing family members could be a case for asylum, I don't think it will fly just by saying someone will k!ll me I need asylum. It is the responsibility of the countries judicial system to provide safety and security to its citizens. It is not that easy to prove you someone is a refugee without proper documentation and it takes a lot of time.

5 hours ago, southyeast said:

I don't think it is that simple to prove to be a refugee by entering in to the states legally and claiming asylum. One should show considerable threat to him from State or community against him. If some one's country does not have a stable judicial system and known cases of atrocities towards a group of people and losing family members could be a case for asylum, I don't think it will fly just by saying someone will k!ll me I need asylum. It is the responsibility of the countries judicial system to provide safety and security to its citizens. It is not that easy to prove you someone is a refugee without proper documentation and it takes a lot of time.

Ade naaku doubt undi. India lo antha safe kaadu... govt can not protect ane stage ki eppudu vacharu ani. Also antha bhayam unte why do they visit India after they get GC. GC lo unte India poinappudu ninnu eseyyaraa ? 

Allen mall shooting news salla badindi kada after 2 weeks all normal as expected. Mari appatlo db news lo came kada GC applying  if at the mall at the time of shooting ani. Dallas boys any updates on this.