Fatty Liver

Dhed

I have seen people moved to Dallas just for the food options. But some of them workout too. May be they will change once they hit with a health issue. WFH is the worst I say. Indian food in restaurants is the worst. Home made best if you don't like other cuisines. A restaurants lo a oil too much. 

3 minutes ago, Paamu said:

I have seen people moved to Dallas just for the food options. But some of them workout too. May be they will change once they hit with a health issue. WFH is the worst I say. Indian food in restaurants is the worst. Home made best if you don't like other cuisines. A restaurants lo a oil too much. 

👍 less people work out in Indian communities 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I have some tips on diet. But mana desi prajanikam ki nacchadhuuu so li88888. “Indian food is crap”  egos hurt ayithayiii manollakiii. 

it contains tons of sodium and sugars. And on top of it multiple jobs tho stress kudaaa add sesukubtunnarrrr. It’s an epicenter for all health problems. 

Follow Mediterranean diet. It is high in protein and fiber. Those two can do no harm to your body.  Work out pakka. Mere walking is not enough. But that’s a good start though.

Most importantly stress free life is must. Stress unteee diet and workout mroddaaa kudaaa help cheyyayiiii. It’s all waste 

same indian food tinni 90yrs batikaru kada. people today knows eating only. forgot about exercising. earlier days exercise just happened on top of it food lo kuda quality ledu motham pesticides these days.  Mediterranean diet is not so far away from indian right  am i wrong? 

9 hours ago, maverick19 said:

same indian food tinni 90yrs batikaru kada. people today knows eating only. forgot about exercising. earlier days exercise just happened on top of it food lo kuda quality ledu motham pesticides these days.  Mediterranean diet is not so far away from indian right  am i wrong? 

Yes 

19 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I have some tips on diet. But mana desi prajanikam ki nacchadhuuu so li88888. “Indian food is crap”  egos hurt ayithayiii manollakiii. 

it contains tons of sodium and sugars. And on top of it multiple jobs tho stress kudaaa add sesukubtunnarrrr. It’s an epicenter for all health problems. 

Follow Mediterranean diet. It is high in protein and fiber. Those two can do no harm to your body.  Work out pakka. Mere walking is not enough. But that’s a good start though.

Most importantly stress free life is must. Stress unteee diet and workout mroddaaa kudaaa help cheyyayiiii. It’s all waste 

Anni diets la vuntavi depending on what u r eating! So doesn’t just target Indian food.. 

19 hours ago, Dhed said:

When we were kids chicken is on Sunday’s and mutton is every 4 th week 

Daily vegetable curries and rice  , biryani once every 6 months or so and coke is only in functions 

now with so much money people are eating crazily every day 

I think its the same experience for all those who are in 30s, 40s at the moment.

We have been through such hardships that a pair of cloths every 6 months was a big deal. Todays kids do not even remember how many cloths they have. Sometimes by the time we open the pack, they are already under-sized (due to quick growth of children under 10). The children to not even bother to come and cuddle Daddy who comes late in the evening. Those days we were looking at the hands of Daddy when he comes through the door, with the expectation that there is something in his hands thats lovable for us..

Lot of Amazon deliveries keep stacking ... some of them we do not even bother to open.

10 hours ago, maverick19 said:

Over consumption was not an issue in the past. It’s a ramification of high paying jobs and financial independence.