30 yrs

tokkalogola

37 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Downsize anedi just a plan.. I didn’t see anyone downsize their home so far.. only Americans do it.. not desis.. desis go for even bigger homes.. 

appudu vaalla kharma ani vadileyatame

1 hour ago, papampasivadu said:

Everyone saying life is too short, don't think too much and enjoy...

mari nijam life antha short, enjoy cheyyadam important aynappudu enduku ee sodhi showoff assets medha invest chesi tension penchukodam?

Used Honda tolukunta, budget apartment lo unte happy and peaceful ga untadhi kadha

take one more step...why did U come to USA if not for show-off ..u can settle in hyderabad or Small andhra town..Life will go on whether U take stress or no stress

11 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

Recently lot of ppl are buying mil $ homes exp cars etc .. by taking 30 yrs loans . With all these new changes AI etc and also stress from work and daily chores do you guys think we can keep up with the tech and still be employable for 30 yrs ? Or am I thinking too much 

Renting is much better right now.

US population is aging....labor is also hard to find...nurses,teachers,pilots etc are quitting at record rates...better to go back to India in next 5-10 years.

11 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

Recently lot of ppl are buying mil $ homes exp cars etc .. by taking 30 yrs loans . With all these new changes AI etc and also stress from work and daily chores do you guys think we can keep up with the tech and still be employable for 30 yrs ? Or am I thinking too much ? 

Anna what u want do it noone knows what can happen tomorrow don't take stress and get heart strokes. in my office uncle age 45 with 2 kids passed away with stress

6 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Renting is much better right now.

US population is aging....labor is also hard to find...nurses,teachers,pilots etc are quitting at record rates...better to go back to India in next 5-10 years.

Yes exactly my thought