• andhra_jp

• TopLechipoddi

5 hours ago, reddyrao said:

ys shemalea vaunty kuda same hakku tho poradutundi. but jalganna AC antunadu

Avi anni maa jalaganna akraminchuku denginavi 

ysr akraminchibavi kadu antunna maa ycp fans 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Hei @ntr2ntr bro... I think you are one of the coveted members of our Prestigious Pakka DB. As an once old Pulka cassette & TDP fan, I have some points, can you please pass these most important points to your fellow Pulkas...if you want TDP to come to the Power. Please.

1. Please announce a Cop/Balija or Chakali or Mala or Mangali or Madiga candidate as CM....I am 10000% sure TDP will come to power in 2024 if CBN does that. There is no Legal or Moral stance for 1% population to make their cassette fella CM for 30 years... you already enjoyed power for 30 years and looted everything

2. The days of falsification are over for TDP, NTR, CBN and N-families. People realized if Ntr were to establish party in 2024, he would get lesser than 18 that PRP got in 2009. This is because the people are more educated and realized all cassette politics done by TDP since 1982. Nobody cares if NTR is God or buffalo as everyone realized the damage done by NTR's entry into politics.

3. Please distance TDP from NRIs especially USA Pulka NRIs as common man in AP see NRIs as most luckiest scum that escaped AP. Also they are jealous of your riches in USA. And also Pulka NRIs get hatred of non-Pulka NRIs who are multiplying in numbers every year than Pulkas.

4. Distance from land-thirsty *neni, *pati families. BCs and Cops work hard to bring TDP to the power but *neni and *pati families come only to grab lands and financial fruits from the Power trees held by TDP.

5. Distance from mental Baligaadu..

6. If by chance TDP comes to the power, murder Yesu Reddy at any cost like how you did VM Ranga.  Every day he lives will be a curse to AP people, especially Pulkas. This is the biggest favour you do

7. Another 100 are there.. but please let me know after discussing with your pals in secret chat rooms..

I know its very painful to agree, but please let these points know. Slowly they realize and agree with me.

you may be right if ntr come to politics now he may not win elections due to caste equations 

ntr fighted in his generation 

you cannot compare kapil dev with virat kohli 

everyone have own strenghts 

First 2 world cups lo asalu india okka match kuda gelavaledu 

so 1983 worldcup lo india gelvadam anedi big thing 

same appatlo ntr faced challehes of that time and won. 

ntr won because rayala seema karuvuu 

diviseema uppena lo time he collected funds and have it to govt 

ntr won because of congress blunder mistakes 

ntr party pettaka cbi it raids jarigayi 

bobbili puli cinema relase cheyyataniki 3 months pattindi roju cinema paper lo ade news 

release avvakunda congress vallu emi chesaru ani 

he showed to president of india and got permission to release movie 

ippudu prati edava free bees ichhe vade appude ntr kilo2 ra ke rice is great move 

ntr implemented women asthi hakku 

patel patwari raddu manasubbu raddu even mostly loss for kamma reddy velema 

can any cm take decision like this