Anyone using pixel 7.

Pandubabu

. I used Samsung,pixel  and iPhone flagship in the past. The issue with Samsung was it dropped updates after 4years and bored of one UI . Iphone , I hate their lightning cable and notifications. Also , always on display was a mess..pixel 7 battery was mess but I love the native Android experience 

Now planning to change my Samsung.  Wondering between pixel 7 and iPhone 15 , now that iPhone 15 coming with usb-c.

21 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

. I used Samsung,pixel  and iPhone flagship in the past. The issue with Samsung was it dropped updates after 4years and bored of one UI . Iphone , I hate their lightning cable and notifications. Also , always on display was a mess..pixel 7 battery was mess but I love the native Android experience 

Now planning to change my Samsung.  Wondering between pixel 7 and iPhone 15 , now that iPhone 15 coming with usb-c.

I am using Pixel 7 since December, lot better than 6, no major bugs so far. Its smooth and reliable.

15 minutes ago, capitalist said:

I am using Pixel 7 since December, lot better than 6, no major bugs so far. Its smooth and reliable.

Battery life ela undhi anna ..

Using pixel 7 pro, love it.

Assistant features are peaks ,  google does magic with software.

I have iphone from work but it looks outdated compared to pixel. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, usetime63 said:

Using pixel 7 pro, love it.

Assistant features are peaks ,  google does magic with software.

I have iphone from work but it looks outdated compared to pixel. 

iphone is always outdateddd.... 

4 hours ago, Galactus said:

Android phones are so slow after 2 years man

No, they are not. Using note 9 for 4 years. Don't compare with jaffa androids. Buy flagship androids  ..

I am using 7 pro it's nice 

But main  problem  was my screen froze multiple times in last few months and was unable to use for couple days had to get phone exchanged with a new one all set for now 

1 hour ago, Pandubabu said:

No, they are not. Using note 9 for 4 years. Don't compare with jaffa androids. Buy flagship androids  ..

Its true until note 20 .. after that i dont know if its just me or its in general samsung flagship quality taggindi max 2 yrs

1 hour ago, tokkalogola said:

Its true until note 20 .. after that i dont know if its just me or its in general samsung flagship quality taggindi max 2 yrs

Quality not sure as i have nor used the recent ones  .. but they are giving os updates for 7 years now. I like the battery and reliability of iPhone,  but it is a bland phone compared to Android.  5 years behind Android. If pixel can give a better battery,  planning to go pixel route . If not , jai iPhone 15