Anyone using pixel 7.

Pandubabu

19 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

. I used Samsung,pixel  and iPhone flagship in the past. The issue with Samsung was it dropped updates after 4years and bored of one UI . Iphone , I hate their lightning cable and notifications. Also , always on display was a mess..pixel 7 battery was mess but I love the native Android experience 

Now planning to change my Samsung.  Wondering between pixel 7 and iPhone 15 , now that iPhone 15 coming with usb-c.

I've been with pixel phones for 6 years. 

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

I've been with pixel phones for 6 years. 

Once you buy a pixel, you get almost free upgrades every year. I have been paying 20 to 70$ at Max each year to get new phone. 

7 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

No, they are not. Using note 9 for 4 years. Don't compare with jaffa androids. Buy flagship androids  ..

Flag ship google and Samsung phones vadanu man, may be your experience is different but this is a common problem with most android phones

1 hour ago, Galactus said:

Flag ship google and Samsung phones vadanu man, may be your experience is different but this is a common problem with most android phones

Yeah , my note 9 never slowed down .on the other side iphone started slowing down after 2 years . Also , Android looked updated after every big release . IPhone looks outdated os wise.. but I give it to iphone for reliability. 

On 5/27/2023 at 3:53 PM, Pandubabu said:

Battery life ela undhi anna ..

I dont say 13pro level(best in the market, better than 14pro) but it will get you all day.