TDP 2024 MANIFESTO - ALL FREE

Jjabrams

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

He will also bring investments and improve revenues

FxOb1ZpaAAA2Zf7?format=jpg&name=small

Here is Eenadu rather proudly boasting that Chandrababu left the state in such a precarious financial position that it could not survive without emergency loans and overdraft 

That too without facing any crisis like covid or worldwide recession , etc 

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

This is the state own tax revenue under chamba according to RBI FxOqPhlaUAAFJd9?format=jpg&name=360x360

In 5 years he could not even manage to increase it by 10,000 crs 

Most of the increase in AP revenue was from non tax revenue like central devolutions and grants 

LOL fake news ga. RBI site lo choosthe more than 30k crore increase undhi. More than gujarat.

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

FxOb1ZpaAAA2Zf7?format=jpg&name=small

Here is Eenadu rather proudly boasting that Chandrababu left the state in such a precarious financial position that it could not survive without emergency loans and overdraft 

That too without facing any crisis like covid or worldwide recession , etc 

above post shows you already lied once.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL fake news ga. RBI site lo choosthe more than 30k crore increase undhi. More than gujarat.

Ok genius show me your source , there are multiple sites that verify my data 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amaravati/andhra-pradeshs-own-tax-revenues-go-up-by-100-since-bifurcation/articleshow/95732493.cms

You can even verify Telangana numbers in my figure , they are absolutely right 

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ok genius show me your source , there are multiple sites that verify my data 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amaravati/andhra-pradeshs-own-tax-revenues-go-up-by-100-since-bifurcation/articleshow/95732493.cms

You can even verify Telangana numbers in my figure , they are absolutely right 

LOL ..lying pathetic fellow. Nee first post lo it was not even clear. no one can read what the number are. second link lo edho cherry picked undhi. FIgures are here :

https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Publications/PDFs/T_146B067CA0A523E4594AC14FEEA88710A85.PDF 

second page. Reveneu in 2014-15 - 42,618 crores.

Revenue in 2019-20 - 75,438 crores

Revenue actually dropped from 14 to 16. Then rapidly climbed as CBN policies came to fruit.

THe increase in revenue is more than gujarat.

2 hours ago, chintumintu1 said:

Dabbulu akadi nunchi vastaye. Affu ena?

20200109384L_1578927638172_1578927677751

Jagan gaadi thakattu pettakunda migilchanavi unnayi ga... 

Jagan showed the path know

LOL ..lying pathetic fellow. Nee first post lo it was not even clear. no one can read what the number are. second link lo edho cherry picked undhi. FIgures are here :

https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Publications/PDFs/T_146B067CA0A523E4594AC14FEEA88710A85.PDF 

second page. Reveneu in 2014-15 - 42,618 crores.

Revenue in 2019-20 - 75,438 crores

Revenue actually dropped from 14 to 16. Then rapidly climbed as CBN policies came to fruit.

THe increase in revenue is more than gujarat.

Did you even click on the link you posted ? It's the same figures i posted above 

From 2014-15 to 2019-20 , Andhra posted only a growth of 25% in state own tax revenue that's less than inflation of that period 

That means TDP oversaw a negative growth of state taxes in real terms 

Even TRS Paper clearly shows how badly is Andhra dependent on central grants and devolutions 

https://telanganatoday.com/opinion-ap-must-shelve-false-ego

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Did you even click on the link you posted ? It's the same figures i posted above 

From 2014-15 to 2019-20 , Andhra posted only a growth of 25% in state own tax revenue that's less than inflation of that period 

That means TDP oversaw a negative growth of state taxes in real terms 

Even TRS Paper clearly shows how badly is Andhra dependent on central grants and devolutions 

https://telanganatoday.com/opinion-ap-must-shelve-false-ego

How much is 75k over 42k ? is it 25 percent ?i gave actual figures there. 

I think you are a personal tragedy who does not realize how misdirected and confused you actually are.

How much is 75k over 42k ? is it 25 percent ?i gave actual figures there. 

I think you are a personal tragedy who does not realize how misdirected and confused you actually are.

Chandrababu's term ended by the 2018-19 financial year. 

2019-20 was Budget estimate (BE) in your query  , my query shows the real numbers as 57k cr for 2019-20

Even ycp shows inflated budget estimate of 86k cr for 2021-22 , you and me know that isn't achievable 

1 hour ago, Jjabrams said:

Lol viceroy sandals gadi gurinchi marchipoyav

Atleast viceroy gaadu patel/redlu aka local britishers vimukthi thenchindu, Ofcourse dengithinna pranalu still doing anukuno

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Chandrababu's term ended by the 2018-19 financial year. 

2019-20 was Budget estimate (BE) in your query  , my query shows the real numbers as 57k cr for 2019-20

Even ycp shows inflated budget estimate of 86k cr for 2021-22 , you and me know that isn't achievable 

@Telugodura456is a casteist who hates anyone other than his own especially Brahmins to the core. No matter how much you confront him, he'll not listen especially if you quote facts. Unless you're from the same community as him, he'll keep hating you.