What if children are produced by govt or large corporates

Telugodura456

What if govt collects healthy sperm and eggs and makes babies in factories. It ensures diversity so all physical types are represented.

Population can only enjoy sex - no need of raising children. if they have children thats fine but they dont need to.

I think it will massively reduce corruption, completely change varasthvam politics and everything.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What if govt collects healthy sperm and eggs and makes babies in factories. It ensures diversity so all physical types are represented.

Population can only enjoy sex - no need of raising children. if they have children thats fine but they dont need to.

I think it will massively reduce corruption, completely change varasthvam politics and everything.

Vm9seT.gif

34 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

akkaditho enduku agaavu? Evarevaru sex chesukovaalo kooda govt decide cheste pola? like Katrina can have sex only with an ugly person like me. @jbourne can have sex only with ugly looking women. Morale boost avuddi kada!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are talking about the plot about Superman's Krypton world 

Where babies are birthed using machines by copying everyone's genetic code and  raised by entire community 

Eventually it ends in a caste system and ruin of their world 

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

But how does healthy sperm simply guarantee better offsprings??

Take instance our Sr.Ntr. No doubt his looks were good during his prime and he enjoyed almost every female artist he worked with. 
Except that ladies weakness, no good trait of Sr. Ntr was inherited by his off springs. Balio has so many mental issues with criminal nature. Harikrishna has lady weakness. Remaining children are not even worth a Penny. 
Father ni chepputho kottina sigguleekunda CBN ni support cheesina sannaasi children evariki voddu..

So your theory on Sperm health awfully proven wrong.

• Haha 1