Respect for Jr NTR is increasing everyday

gattimelam

On 5/30/2023 at 3:29 AM, gattimelam said:

He crossed all hurdles created by CBN and became a super star inspite short height. Nandamoori family boycotted him but still he fought and became winner.

He is not part of Pandimuri family. He is some outside slipper fellow. 

9 hours ago, mettastar said:

Lol mee creativity .. nagarjuna gade fake ani cheppadu 

I do remember this interview… Gemini live if I recall…. You are welcome to disagree but I wouldn’t call this a fake story. 

I still remember how Jr NTR said “Babai cheppandi Babai when Nagarjuna called”

8 hours ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Oww so you are the 2nd person who saw that interview in live tv... alane uday bhanu cd kuda chusinollu evaranna unte ravallama bayataki... earth flatters ayya meeiddaroo (you and bharru cement)

Rumors spread chesthe em radhu … just gurthundhi cheptunna… Proof kavalante Nenu inka Gemini Tv office ki vellali anna… 

29 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

I do remember this interview… Gemini live if I recall…. You are welcome to disagree but I wouldn’t call this a fake story. 

I still remember how Jr NTR said “Babai cheppandi Babai when Nagarjuna called”

Lol.. Fake dhi real ani vini vini.. Nee brain kuda danini real ani process chesukundhi. Illusory Truth.. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AEO said:

Lol.. Fake dhi real ani vini vini.. Nee brain kuda danini real ani process chesukundhi. Illusory Truth.. 

@3$%

36 minutes ago, AEO said:

ha ha… Good. Ponile edho oka truth ithe :) 

Nenu chusindhi cheppa… Meeru nammakunte problem ledhu. Good day! 

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:
1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

https://www.idlebrain.com/news/2000march20/nagarjuna-gossip.html

Appatlone seppad nag...nuvvemo live lo gemini lo choosa antav ^^

eepukar esinde aa sk naidu sir vaadu

Dear Visitors,

This is an open apology letter for publishing the article 'Nag warns NTR live on TV' dated 19th January 2004. Though, how my action is not justified I would like to give my own explanation. I went to Eluru to cover the hungama of the Sankaranthi films from there, and was busy with the site updates. But one of my friend - an mad fan of NTR, and the Fans Association president of a small town beside Eluru brought the 'news' to me about the concocted incident that was mentioned in the article. I took it for granted, as he was one of our sources for NTR related inside information. And he was not the only person to report this to us, but also a few others from Coastal Andhra districts reported it to us. The gossip spread like a wild all over and has become the talk of the town. With the issue making such a wave I presumed it to be true and took the initiative to publish it on NonstopCinema.com, without cross checking the authenticity of the news. But, this proved to be more than fatal to us, and is a major blow to our goodwill. So, I sincerely wish to apologize for publishing an article and hurting the sentiments of NTR, Nagarjuna and Chiranjeevi's fans. Also, taking the whole responsibility for this mishap on my shoulders. I also wanted to request you not to blame the site, or stop trusting its first-hand information here onwards, as we had learnt our lessons and will be more careful in the future while publishing any gossip about the personal life of a star. Also, we ourselves made way for our rival sites to target us. I also would like to remind you that the same site once spread a degrading rumors like 'Mahesh Babu is seeing Mahima Chowdary' ,'Kamal Hassan and Simran marry secretly' and 'NTR Jr lifted Chiru steps in Anji for his song in Adi' in the past. While in their case it's they brush it aside as a 'mere gossip' without even an apology, but I would like to take full blame for the error committed. But when our site published an error, they thought of taking advantage of the situation and openly blamed us on their website saying we are trying to sensationalize issues, for our personal benefit. I hope the high regard you had for the site stays intact. Feel free to communicate further on my email address - [email protected]

With Regards,

SKN (Srinivas Kumar)

Journalist, Sub Editor, NonstopCinema.com

Of course eppudo aa site ettesadu aadu...

2 hours ago, Sizzler said:

asalu em matladutunav vayya, fake padoki new malli chusina ani. Gemini lo rale kani, bongu rale. some one spread fake news and everyone believed, and you still believing it. 

5 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

asalu em matladutunav vayya, fake padoki new malli chusina ani. Gemini lo rale kani, bongu rale. some one spread fake news and everyone believed, and you still believing it. 

Naku gurthundhi cheppa… almost 20 years news. 

46 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

https://www.idlebrain.com/news/2000march20/nagarjuna-gossip.html

Appatlone seppad nag...nuvvemo live lo gemini lo choosa antav ^^

eepukar esinde aa sk naidu sir vaadu

Dear Visitors,

This is an open apology letter for publishing the article 'Nag warns NTR live on TV' dated 19th January 2004. Though, how my action is not justified I would like to give my own explanation. I went to Eluru to cover the hungama of the Sankaranthi films from there, and was busy with the site updates. But one of my friend - an mad fan of NTR, and the Fans Association president of a small town beside Eluru brought the 'news' to me about the concocted incident that was mentioned in the article. I took it for granted, as he was one of our sources for NTR related inside information. And he was not the only person to report this to us, but also a few others from Coastal Andhra districts reported it to us. The gossip spread like a wild all over and has become the talk of the town. With the issue making such a wave I presumed it to be true and took the initiative to publish it on NonstopCinema.com, without cross checking the authenticity of the news. But, this proved to be more than fatal to us, and is a major blow to our goodwill. So, I sincerely wish to apologize for publishing an article and hurting the sentiments of NTR, Nagarjuna and Chiranjeevi's fans. Also, taking the whole responsibility for this mishap on my shoulders. I also wanted to request you not to blame the site, or stop trusting its first-hand information here onwards, as we had learnt our lessons and will be more careful in the future while publishing any gossip about the personal life of a star. Also, we ourselves made way for our rival sites to target us. I also would like to remind you that the same site once spread a degrading rumors like 'Mahesh Babu is seeing Mahima Chowdary' ,'Kamal Hassan and Simran marry secretly' and 'NTR Jr lifted Chiru steps in Anji for his song in Adi' in the past. While in their case it's they brush it aside as a 'mere gossip' without even an apology, but I would like to take full blame for the error committed. But when our site published an error, they thought of taking advantage of the situation and openly blamed us on their website saying we are trying to sensationalize issues, for our personal benefit. I hope the high regard you had for the site stays intact. Feel free to communicate further on my email address - [email protected]

With Regards,

SKN (Srinivas Kumar)

Journalist, Sub Editor, NonstopCinema.com

Of course eppudo aa site ettesadu aadu...

Hope I am wrong on this one. 

Just now, Sizzler said:

Hope I am wrong on this one. 

. asala alanti program ee led ante okasari emo live choosa antav inko saari hope am wrong antav... basically you have been brainwashed all these years so subconsciously its in your mind and think its true.. it isn't actually...

On 5/30/2023 at 5:04 AM, gattimelam said:

NTR have good communication skills and fame, TDP is a sinking ship without him 

Communication skills kosam party leadership isthara