India used to get hemp in local shops before and in British rule

kittaya

14 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Ganja is available according to London archives .. 

Nothing related to this, but yesterday came to know that Vomerica lost w@r to Vietnam Bcoz of this Ganja thing !!! 

don’t ask me proof but it was mentioned by Anuj Dhar saying Netaji worked for Soviet and it’s one of the task he did like dumping G@nja to Vometican soldiers and they’ll end up losing. 
after n!con became president, they came to knew that 15% of their army was consuming anta !! 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Nothing related to this, but yesterday came to know that Vomerica lost w@r to Vietnam Bcoz of this Ganja thing !!! 

don’t ask me proof but it was mentioned by Anuj Dhar saying Netaji worked for Soviet and it’s one of the task he did like dumping G@nja to Vometican soldiers and they’ll end up losing. 
after n!con became president, they came to knew that 15% of their army was consuming anta !! 

Google shotgun ganja Vietnam. 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Gulebakavali said:

Pic edi ? 

12 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

https://digital.nls.uk/indiapapers/

• Thanks 1