Meet Bimal Patel, Architect Behind New Parliament Building

hyperbole

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

Wowww.... Idi copy cat aena... plagiarism lo 80% vachi untadhi

Appude Babu gari assembly idli Patra tho polcharu.. 

Idly level thinking ayithey alaney vuntadhi 

5 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Avunu correcte bro, atleast CBN build some few buildings, current vaadu aite vunna infra ni kuda maintain cheyalejaporunnadu .

Brung babu back , we have to start this campaign again .

@Android_HaIwa also agree to this ?? 

6 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Just graphix ki 100crores karchu pedithey avathala vaalla thinking kuda alaagey vuntundhi. 

18 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Mana constitution yeee plagiarized chesinaaa animuthyaaam. Parliment emundhiii leeee. Mana desi gallakiiii sagam mandhikiii reality ardhammm avvadhuuu. Inko sagam mandhikiii nijam thelisinaaa oppukovadaam lo egooo addu vasthadhiii

Avunu raa eerigaa... nizam.

Indian Constitution is written just by dropping one word from "British Indian Constitution" which was developed and amended since 1857.

The most depressing fact for Pushpams is that the Original British Constitiution was written based on Church of England's (CoE) based in Canterbury, Kent.

It was all funny for me when they installed SENGOL in Parliament.

• Upvote 1

Idi maree too much 

telengana assembly as it is ga falakanama palace ni us parlement building mix lo vesinattu vuntundi 

design ante ikkada kurchuni chesdi kada 

it has lot of things 

Inko 2 sides add chesi unte pentagon ane vallu.. external elevation is nothing when compared with interior architecture which is vital in designing buildings..

Architect ante bommalu geesi ichudu kadhu he is the man who decides the amount of iron strength / cement / sand composition at each piller width of walls and slab strength etc and civil engineer on site will execute this.. Architect is responsible for strength of the building and he has to sign certain docs at the risk of his license..

Nenu architect ante bommalu vestadanukunna but ma mama valla appt construction appudu telisindi what's his role ani

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Indian Constitution is written just by dropping one word from "British Indian Constitution" which was developed and amended since 1857.

The most depressing fact for Pushpams is that the Original British Constitiution was written based on Church of England's (CoE) based in Canterbury, Kent.

do you even know what Sengol represents? do you expect a cross to be installed?

how is adopting constitution from another country and refining it over time a funny thing

what i consider more funny is ignorant people take anything and everything as funny specially their ignorance

36 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_15.gif

17 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

do you even know what Sengol represents? do you expect a cross to be installed?

how is adopting constitution from another country and refining it over time a funny thing

what i consider more funny is ignorant people take anything and everything as funny specially their ignorance

Baa.. chill out baa..

What i said was if they wanted to adapt everything thats Indian and Hindu, why do they continue using a Constitution that was written based on Bible.