anybody used minoxidil oil for hair loss???

Mancode

hair density baaga tagindi enduko maybe due to lack of sleep and not having food regularly or water padakapovadam ,i stay with roomates , so evadu ondadadu evadokadu ondutadu ankoni last ki omlet tini padukuntam nen vanta try chesthe nen thappa evadu tinadu adoka samsya@3$%, i take hot water showers regularily ,its an addicition , so hair taggindi , asked a friend what to do , he told me minoxidil 5 % oil , anybody used and got the results let me know bros even sises also can give opinions , thanks in advance

epatlane db guruji @futureofandhra ni kuda tagged

family lo batta thala history undha?

it might Male pattern baldness in starting stage

doctor will do checkup and let u kniw reason .

only minox might not give results.

for great results you might need dht blocker like finerstride along with minox.

checkout “happyhead” topical solution . 

4 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

family lo batta thala history undha?

it might Male pattern baldness in starting stage

doctor will do checkup and let u kniw reason .

only minox might not give results.

for great results you might need dht blocker like finerstride along with minox.

checkout “happyhead” topical solution . 

intlo father , grandfather kuda undhi

doctor anaku dora , ikkada doctorlu susedhi emi undadhu .. dry daggu ra with little mucus ante powerful antiiotics ichar , adhi okaroju lo sachi urkundh, body minguddhi ikkada medication vadithe 'seeing hairloss trend since past couple of  yrs 

over the counter emaina unte chepu

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

intlo father , grandfather kuda undhi

doctor anaku dora , ikkada doctorlu susedhi emi undadhu .. dry daggu ra with mucus ante powerful antiiotics ichar , adhi okaroju lo sachi urkundh, body minguddhi ikkada medication vadithe 'seeing hairloss trend since past couple of  yrs 

hair doctor is diff, they will do blood test and if they are any other reasons anthe

family history unte Dont waste time

save existing hair, get topical solution like happyhead and try it out.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

hair doctor is diff, they will do blood test and if they are any other reasons anthe

family history unte Dont waste time

save existing hair, get topical solution like happyhead and try it out.

thanks bro ,sure  hairfall start ai , 6months nunchi 1 yr avtundi .....

should act immediately ,minepop minoxidil better ani vinanu these us products , do u have any idea

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

hair density baaga tagindi enduko maybe due to lack of sleep and not having food regularly or water padakapovadam ,i stay with roomates , so evadu ondadadu evadokadu ondutadu ankoni last ki omlet tini padukuntam nen vanta try chesthe nen thappa evadu tinadu adoka samsya@3$%, i take hot water showers regularily ,its an addicition , so hair taggindi , asked a friend what to do , he told me minoxidil 5 % oil , anybody used and got the results let me know bros even sises also can give opinions , thanks in advance

check tap water quality. mid west lo water quality is too bad

go and get physicals first, you may have hypothyroidism

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

Wig or patch pettuko bro

Naaku Hair thinning started few yrs back.

Used PRP treatment + shampoos/tablets.. so far atleast stalled hair loss from few yrs

Minoxidil ki evo side effects ani vinna, so never used

15 hours ago, Mancode said:

The problem with monoxidil solution/oil is that you will loose quite a bit of hair in the early stages of applying it and then it will subside. But you have to keep using monoxidil solution like forever. its not a x days/months usage.

Once you stop it, you will end up loosing more hair than what you have currently.

You can get tested with doctors to just see if there are any underlying issues of thyroid, scalp infection and so on. Best bet is to check your water for hardness and change shmapoo if you have scalp flaking/dandruff issue.

Sleep early and no electronic items atleast one hour before sleep to de stress.

You could eat foods rich in zinc, magnesium, manganese, biotin and B12 to reduce the hair loss.

It helps but will not completely solve everything could be any of these reasons or just hereditary issues as you said regarding father and grandfather.

• Upvote 1