my husband has been asking me to move out from past few weeks because

kevinUsa

Hello All… my husband has been asking me to move out from past few weeks because I am not giving him benefits. We own a house for which we both are paying the mortgage.But I make sure I fulfill the responsibilities by paying for mortgage , grocery and cooking. However he wants me to move out and he is giving me no option to stay and if at all I have to stay then I am supposed to give him those (husband/wife) benefits. Every other day he is asking me what’s the eta of moving out. Not sure why is he asking me , I told him you move out but then he says he won’t. Also I told him today I am not moving out then he said he will torture me by fighting with me every other day leaving me no options. Please advise me as moving out and paying the rents in California alone is not a cup of cake. TIA

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Hello All… my husband has been asking me to move out from past few weeks because I am not giving him benefits. We own a house for which we both are paying the mortgage.But I make sure I fulfill the responsibilities by paying for mortgage , grocery and cooking. However he wants me to move out and he is giving me no option to stay and if at all I have to stay then I am supposed to give him those (husband/wife) benefits. Every other day he is asking me what’s the eta of moving out. Not sure why is he asking me , I told him you move out but then he says he won’t. Also I told him today I am not moving out then he said he will torture me by fighting with me every other day leaving me no options. Please advise me as moving out and paying the rents in California alone is not a cup of cake. TIA

correct ga ne adigindu kadha husband thinking-think.gif

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

What are husband/wife benefits?

23 minutes ago, cameraman said:

troll post anukunta

evado DB memebr fun kosam esi untadu @3$%

Mostly alane undhi, how it got approved is the kochen . 

anonymous reply icche chance unte bagundedi FB lo