Rental car insurance , priceline 13$

Karigipoyekalam

17 minutes ago, RULER said:

Based on my experience, I had an incident where I used my Chase Freedom card and needed to file a claim with the credit card company. However, the process was quite simple as they only required my statement and receipt, and they paid the rental car company directly.

Chase sapphire preferred ki kuda vundha?

1 hour ago, RULER said:

Based on my experience, I had an incident where I used my Chase Freedom card and needed to file a claim with the credit card company. However, the process was quite simple as they only required my statement and receipt, and they paid the rental car company directly.

55 minutes ago, Karigipoyekalam said:

Chase sapphire preferred ki kuda vundha?

Yes. Both Sapphire Preferred and Reserve have the rental coverage benefit, and it offers primary coverage.

On other hand - The rental coverage offered by Chase Freedom Unlimited card is Secondary - Which means you need to file a claim with your auto insurer first before chase coverage kicks in. Chase coverage will automatically become primary if you don't have auto insurance on your name. 

Important note - All these credit cards offers only collision damage coverage for rental cars. Liability and other insurance types are not covered.

10 minutes ago, San_K said:

Yes. Both Sapphire Preferred and Reserve have the rental coverage benefit, and it offers primary coverage.

On other hand - The rental coverage offered by Chase Freedom Unlimited card is Secondary - Which means you need to file a claim with your auto insurer first before chase coverage kicks in. Chase coverage will automatically become primary if you don't have auto insurance on your name. 

Important note - All these credit cards offers only collision damage coverage for rental cars. Liability and other insurance types are not covered.

So ippudu chase saphire tho car book chesi + liability extra tesukunte saripotunda ? Does it count as full coverage (as chase saphire will be primary for collison ?

35 minutes ago, Karigipoyekalam said:

So ippudu chase saphire tho car book chesi + liability extra tesukunte saripotunda ? Does it count as full coverage (as chase saphire will be primary for collison ?

Yes. Make sure to charge the whole rental amount on Sapphire card and decline collision damage.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Karigipoyekalam said:

If you have your personal car insurance. That will cover your liability. 

Primary or secondary doesn't matter.... If you don't have rental car coverage elsewhere ... Secondary kicks in. Regardless you are covered. 

Credit card claiming process is so easy .... They won't ask you many questions.

follow below rules. 

1. Paying for your reservation in full with the card.
  2. Renting an eligible vehicle. Most credit cards exclude vehicles designed for commercial purposes, motorcycles, and luxury and exotic vehicles. Notably, Teslas may be excluded as well.
  3. Declining the rental car company’s CDW at the counter. Accepting coverage through the rental company will typically nullify any coverage you might have available through your card.