22 years career tarvta batting ante

lollilolli2020

My wife and I have not been intimate for more than 20 years. Yes we are the complete opposite of the 225 couple.

Despite innumerable suggestions from my end, she has been adamant ever since our second kid. I told her that if I am being denied, I have to look outside. Her attitude was, “yeah whatever”. But stupidly, I have stayed faithful.

I avoided a divorce mainly because of the mess it would cause for our two children. But now the 2nd kid is also off on her own. So I am free.

I do NOT want to get a divorce because

MOST MOST MOST IMPORTANT - a 50:50 split of our assets/earnings will give her an unfair share. She made at the most 2/3 of my salary. And she has always spent a LOT more $ than me. I don’t have big savings so this equal split in case of divorce will hurt me financially.

At the same time, I feel that my “male clock” will eventually run out. So I want to pursue intimacy outside our marriage while I am still able. If it leads to a relationship that’s fine. If not, that’s fine too. It’s possible nothing will happen despite trying.

I really don’t see any choice. But I cannot help wondering if I am being a bad husband.

18 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Don't involve me.sir

Goto Columbia or Dominican republic every summer and do bumchik... that's my planning.. padhathi and vision once I cross 40...

6 minutes ago, bankris said:

Goto Columbia or Dominican republic every summer and do bumchik... that's my planning.. padhathi and vision once I cross 40...

akkada emuntadii. 

kevin aithe naaku mexico di oka website ichchadu, whatsapp thru all discreet and professional. 

10 minutes ago, bankris said:

Stds vastayi kadha bro?

36 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

akkada emuntadii. 

kevin aithe naaku mexico di oka website ichchadu, whatsapp thru all discreet and professional. 

Columbian girls are more beautiful than Meican..

2 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

My wife and I have not been intimate for more than 20 years. Yes we are the complete opposite of the 225 couple.

Despite innumerable suggestions from my end, she has been adamant ever since our second kid. I told her that if I am being denied, I have to look outside. Her attitude was, “yeah whatever”. But stupidly, I have stayed faithful.

I avoided a divorce mainly because of the mess it would cause for our two children. But now the 2nd kid is also off on her own. So I am free.

MOST MOST MOST IMPORTANT - a 50:50 split of our assets/earnings will give her an unfair share. She made at the most 2/3 of my salary. And she has always spent a LOT more $ than me. I don’t have big savings so this equal split in case of divorce will hurt me financially.

At the same time, I feel that my “male clock” will eventually run out. So I want to pursue intimacy outside our marriage while I am still able. If it leads to a relationship that’s fine. If not, that’s fine too. It’s possible nothing will happen despite trying.

I really don’t see any choice. But I cannot help wondering if I am being a bad husband.

Ee vayasu daaka bandi running antey ...uncle gattode

3 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

This is very common in Indian families. ippudu 35+ unna batch anthaki idhe problem...20 lo unnapudu tinders lu dating culture ledhu...sare pellam tho sari pettukundham ante vallaki kids tharvatha sex interest undadhu. Sare bayata choosukundham ante STDs. Safe and legal ante Nevada dhaka povali... and min $1000 pettali.

3 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Musk uncle the savior.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKR7QkxnAnWBJ76Kq8WIf

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

just go and phuck whom ever you want without wife knowing...look for some consulting job and be on travel and have fun every where you go..easy peasy