Nuvvu ulte naa Leka Nuvvu unte naa

Truth_Holds

Manollu Athi 10gandra ante 1st...Sid Sriram ki telugu raadu...improve cheskovali ani chepali kaani tidithe Goppa ga feel itharu...

Mana telugu singers kuda vere languages lo padtaaru....They will learn and adapt.

Athani skill lo 1 kuda undadhu, Telugu Basha Chachipotudi ani Edupu.

Assalu aa A.R Rehman gaadin anali....He never cares for the lyrics of Telugu songs...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Singer mistake kadu.. he doesn’t know the language.. music director and lyricist correct cheyyali.. may be they don’t care.. 

no incentive to correct it … backlog lo bug fix cheyyi ani cheppe daaka cheyyam ga idi anthey 

4 hours ago, yemdoing said:

no incentive to correct it … backlog lo bug fix cheyyi ani cheppe daaka cheyyam ga idi anthey 

The same song is also used to shoot.. someone should have raised the issue.. it is very easy to fix it.. I guess all the movie folks are surrounded by yes men!! 
Ninnu Kori movie lo songs kuda ilage chala thappulu untaayi 

4 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Singer mistake kadu.. he doesn’t know the language.. music director and lyricist correct cheyyali.. may be they don’t care.. 

A.R Rehman gaadi Gudtha Balupu

16 hours ago, Heroin said:

I don't like sid sriram singing anni songs okela padtadu

K

Thanks for the information 

Ori mi dumpalu tega.. 

Aa song lo oka wolf padinattu untundhi. Notlo plastic tooth pettukoni miru kuda padandi. apudu nuvvu unte ani cheppaleru, Nuvvu Ulte ani vasthundhi. I thought it’s pronounced intentionally to mimic a wolf.

my kids sing the same way and the I observed its pronounced intentionally in that song.

5 hours ago, iTeachSAP said:

Ori mi dumpalu tega.. 

Aa song lo oka wolf padinattu untundhi. Notlo plastic tooth pettukoni miru kuda padandi. apudu nuvvu unte ani cheppaleru, Nuvvu Ulte ani vasthundhi. I thought it’s pronounced intentionally to mimic a wolf.

my kids sing the same way and the I observed its pronounced intentionally in that song.

Enti sir

On 6/4/2023 at 7:31 AM, sarfaroshi said:

Manollu Athi 10gandra ante 1st...Sid Sriram ki telugu raadu...improve cheskovali ani chepali kaani tidithe Goppa ga feel itharu...

Mana telugu singers kuda vere languages lo padtaaru....They will learn and adapt.

Athani skill lo 1 kuda undadhu, Telugu Basha Chachipotudi ani Edupu.

Assalu aa A.R Rehman gaadin anali....He never cares for the lyrics of Telugu songs...

Why should rehman care man? He is legend and Telugu people has no one to match him so suck his madda and give bj to him, same with sid sriram is legend and all Telugu give bj to him