urgent help Insurance

GelakoduKri

I quit my old job and starting new job and have a laps of 25 days for vacation. 

On April 30th I quit my old job with employer A and my start date with Emp B is June 5 and benefits wont start  until completion of 30 days of employment. 

During this period how to get health insurance ? 

We have a new born that need medical appointment. 

8 hours ago, GelakoduKri said:

On April 30th I quit my old job with employer A and my start date with Emp B is June 5 and benefits wont start  until completion of 30 days of employment. 

Do you have employer provided insurance from previous employer  ? if yes, you will be eligible for cobra. Its expensive but you will get same coverage as before. call or email your previous employers HR for cobra details

1 hour ago, GelakoduKri said:

RALEDU BRO

Don’t worry bro, by law your old employer is supposed to provide insurance until you get the new one for at least for 6 months.  

but the trick is you need to pay your regular insurance amount and your old employers share too. So it will be expensive.

10 hours ago, GelakoduKri said:

No insurance will stop in middle of month so u r covered till April’s 30.. by ur previous employer, take cobra from ur previous employer anthey.it will expensive for month .. then move to new employer insurance 

nuvvu bayata shop chesina u will get more expensive so just go with previous employer that way me pediatrics deggara insurance update cheyalisi avasaram vundadhu .. 

• Upvote 1