Wife Arrested

Raazu

Urgent help needed.
I’m a male! 29!
My wife has been arrested by the police just a few minutes ago.
We have been shouting on each other and arguing on something. Someone in the apartment called up and complained about us to the police.
In a bit of a anger she tried to catch hold of my hand when her nails got rubbed on my body making a few scratches on my hand. Basing that they arrested her and asked me to come to the Jail tomorrow morning for a decision that the judge will give.
I pleaded the officers like anything not to take her to the jail but they did not listen to me at all.

My question is, in and around the Austin, Texas metropolitan area can you please suggest an attorney to get her out without any case on her tomorrow morning. I obviously don’t want to press any charges which I told to the officers 100 times. All I want is just to have her out.

Can you please e-mail me on [email protected] the details.

Thanks in advance

6 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

get her our of case and intiki vacchaka...left right top bottom give 4 punches and make her slave for life..

Intiki vacchaka never she will fight in her life

1 hour ago, kiran1012 said:

Love making process lo ee nail scratches ante judge will immediately order to release her

any personal exp?

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

get her our of case and intiki vacchaka...left right top bottom give 4 punches and make her slave for life..

bramhi-brahmi.gif ee sari pakka kindha kaayalni kosesthadhi..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

bramhi-brahmi.gif ee sari pakka kindha kaayalni kosesthadhi..

secret to indian wives is first lo let them shout and in that mood they will do all chillar panulu like hitting banging wall crying etc..next you have to mention all those to their parents and keep all 3 under your control

31 minutes ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

any personal exp?

nenu 3 month nunchi fellam ni picch acontrol lo pettesa..after 2 years muted her parents also..now they are just sacchinattu padi unnaru ante

2 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

nenu 3 month nunchi fellam ni picch acontrol lo pettesa..after 2 years muted her parents also..now they are just sacchinattu padi unnaru ante

@3$%