Wife Arrested

Raazu

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

nenu 3 month nunchi fellam ni picch acontrol lo pettesa..after 2 years muted her parents also..now they are just sacchinattu padi unnaru ante

Never assume you have upper hand over your wife. It’s just time before they take over. They are waiting for opportunity or waiting to create an opportunity. Wives these days either they dominate or divorce. No surrender.

• Upvote 2

When cops pay a visit to someone's place, they will take someone with them - they don't go back empty handed. It's too late to persuade them to ignore the noise disturbance and let go (they won't get anything by sparing you). They will be very "nice" to you or use scare tactics to manipulate you into confessing to things. Just don't talk to them. Just say, "I invoke the 5th. I wanna talk to a lawyer" (and just shut up after that).

2 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

When cops pay a visit to someone's place, they will take someone with them - they don't go back empty handed. It's too late to persuade them to ignore the noise disturbance and let go (they won't get anything by sparing you). They will be very "nice" to you or use scare tactics to manipulate you into confessing to things. Just don't talk to them. Just say, "I invoke the 5th. I wanna talk to a lawyer" (and just shut up after that).

It’s completely trash … maa Anna valla inti pakkana couple had a big fight. Their kid called c o p mamas, they came and gave a warning. 

6 hours ago, Raazu said:

Urgent help needed.
I’m a male! 29!
My wife has been arrested by the police just a few minutes ago.
We have been shouting on each other and arguing on something. Someone in the apartment called up and complained about us to the police.
In a bit of a anger she tried to catch hold of my hand when her nails got rubbed on my body making a few scratches on my hand. Basing that they arrested her and asked me to come to the Jail tomorrow morning for a decision that the judge will give.
I pleaded the officers like anything not to take her to the jail but they did not listen to me at all.

My question is, in and around the Austin, Texas metropolitan area can you please suggest an attorney to get her out without any case on her tomorrow morning. I obviously don’t want to press any charges which I told to the officers 100 times. All I want is just to have her out.

Can you please e-mail me on [email protected] the details.

Thanks in advance

Imagine same thing happened in reverse .. vadini mottam sava mingevallu DV ani .. Adi oka cringe feminists group man 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

get her our of case and intiki vacchaka...left right top bottom give 4 punches and make her slave for life..

same case me amma nanna vunnaru, vallaki same advice istava? 

please answer ra latkor lk

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

nenu 3 month nunchi fellam ni picch acontrol lo pettesa..after 2 years muted her parents also..now they are just sacchinattu padi unnaru ante

Easy for you to say.. you just have to take off the batteries.. 

5 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

Adhaina MMS dorikindha valladhi?

19 hours ago, Raazu said:

Urgent help needed.
I’m a male! 29!
My wife has been arrested by the police just a few minutes ago.
We have been shouting on each other and arguing on something. Someone in the apartment called up and complained about us to the police.
In a bit of a anger she tried to catch hold of my hand when her nails got rubbed on my body making a few scratches on my hand. Basing that they arrested her and asked me to come to the Jail tomorrow morning for a decision that the judge will give.
I pleaded the officers like anything not to take her to the jail but they did not listen to me at all.

My question is, in and around the Austin, Texas metropolitan area can you please suggest an attorney to get her out without any case on her tomorrow morning. I obviously don’t want to press any charges which I told to the officers 100 times. All I want is just to have her out.

Can you please e-mail me on [email protected] the details.

Thanks in advance

free hit osthe noball kaadhu ani batsman gola chesinattu.. veedevadandi babuu

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

secret to indian wives is first lo let them shout and in that mood they will do all chillar panulu like hitting banging wall crying etc..next you have to mention all those to their parents and keep all 3 under your control

Hello @DesiPokiri vuncle 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

Never assume you have upper hand over your wife. It’s just time before they take over. They are waiting for opportunity or waiting to create an opportunity. Wives these days either they dominate or divorce. No surrender.

True GIFs | GIFDB.com