You have something to learn from everybody: RaGa

JackSeal

Speaking to the Indian Diaspora in the bay area, USA, Rahul Gandhi says:

‘We have a group of people in India who think they know everything. They think they know even more than God. Ofcourse one such specimen is Modi ji. If you sat down God next to Modi ji he would start explaining to God how the Universe works!  Even God would get confused that what have I created ?it’s a funny thing. There is group of people who thinks they know everything. They can explain science to scientists, they can explain history to historians, warfare to the army, flying to the airforce… at the heart of it is mediocrity, that they actually don’t understand anything. In life you cannot understand anything if you are not ready to listen. 

The biggest thing I learnt from Bharat Jodo Yatra is that you have something to learn from everybody’

5 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

The biggest thing I learnt from Bharat Jodo Yatra is that you have something to learn from everybody’

So until then he thinks he knew everything :giggle: and u slaves believed him whatever he said 😂😂😂

48 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

‘We have a group of people in India who think they know everything. They think they know even more than God. Ofcourse one such specimen is Modi ji. If you sat down God next to Modi ji he would start explaining to God how the Universe works!  Even God would get confused that what have I created ?it’s a funny thing. There is group of people who thinks they know everything. They can explain science to scientists, they can explain history to historians, warfare to the army, flying to the airforce… at the heart of it is mediocrity, that they actually don’t understand anything. In life you cannot understand anything if you are not ready to listen. 

Where in Bay area bro

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

then why did these idiots closed loksabha doors n split state in dark 

3 hours ago, JackSeal said:

it looks like he is talking about himself. 

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

then why did these idiots closed loksabha doors n split state in dark 

To correct the mistake they did in 1956.

evadu padithe vadu vachi pepper spray kodutunaru anta doors open pedithe…eyes mandutunayi ani close chesinaru anta mari.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

To correct the mistake they did in 1956.

evadu padithe vadu vachi pepper spray kodutunaru anta doors open pedithe…eyes mandutunayi ani close chesinaru anta mari.

i will say they made big mistake by doing that

14 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i will say they made big mistake by doing that

Oh, so let’s unite. Vacheyandi Hyderabad ki. Mee inefficient leaders chesina pani ki vacheyandi…