Rental car - missed toll

jua_java

Rental car lo veletappudu looks like i missed 4 to 5 tolls . Ivi upfront ga pay chesesi rental company vadu vese convenience fees ela avoid cheyali ? Anavasaram ga 5$ toll ki 15$ conv fee anta kada if rental car sends the notice

1 hour ago, jua_java said:

Rental car lo veletappudu looks like i missed 4 to 5 tolls . Ivi upfront ga pay chesesi rental company vadu vese convenience fees ela avoid cheyali ? Anavasaram ga 5$ toll ki 15$ conv fee anta kada if rental car sends the notice

Depends on the tolls and state … sometimes it will be under $5 . 

1 hour ago, jua_java said:

Bro notice vachinaka nee ezpass number chepthe they will deduct 

1 hour ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Call ezpass upfront …. Number plate chepthe they should be able to find it. 

does it apply for any state?

is there a website to check the missed tolls by number plate?

3 hours ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Bro notice vachinaka nee ezpass number chepthe they will deduct 

Dont wait for the notice.  It will goto the rental car company and they will charge processing fee of whatever you agreed on (fine print of $50-150 charge) & Toll charge.  Call the rental car company and ask them what to do.  I had this where I went to the toll portal and it clearly said, it was paid.  But, rental car company charged me atleast 150 more.

• Upvote 1

which rental agency? Avis or Hertz .. both will charge convenience fee of $24.99 Max + actual toll, since you jumped toll with out paying you will be charged double, better to call the toll agency depending on the state.

Give the Plate Number, Time, Highway number (i-90 etc.) and the direction east bound or west bound if you remember the exit number that helps them good. If you used the same toll agency you can pay all at once this will cover extra fees incurred by the toll agency.. Calling Rental agency will not help you...

On 6/6/2023 at 12:47 AM, Joker_007 said:

which rental agency? Avis or Hertz .. both will charge convenience fee of $24.99 Max + actual toll, since you jumped toll with out paying you will be charged double, better to call the toll agency depending on the state.

Give the Plate Number, Time, Highway number (i-90 etc.) and the direction east bound or west bound if you remember the exit number that helps them good. If you used the same toll agency you can pay all at once this will cover extra fees incurred by the toll agency.. Calling Rental agency will not help you...

@Joker_007  edo tokkalo car rental bro in LAX.  Nu car or something similar - deal baagundani teesukunte.. pelindi ee lekkatho 🤣

On 6/8/2023 at 10:55 PM, neekunuvvetopu said:

@Joker_007  edo tokkalo car rental bro in LAX.  Nu car or something similar - deal baagundani teesukunte.. pelindi ee lekkatho 🤣

Sanchilo labham Jebulu Chillu dobbindannamata... 

• Haha 1