walmart plus membership ?

Aquaman

47 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

worth it a?

Depends on where you stay and other alternatives in your area.

I felt its not worthy for me even after considering gas discount, peacock streaming and free shipping 

Free with Amex plat, its been useful a few times when I was too lazy or sick or too busy, tip is expected so that negates any savings you expect from this but if you don't mind tipping then its a good convenience when you can not go to the store for some reason

11 hours ago, Galactus said:

Free with Amex plat, its been useful a few times when I was too lazy or sick or too busy, tip is expected so that negates any savings you expect from this but if you don't mind tipping then its a good convenience when you can not go to the store for some reason

I've been using, it and never had to give a tip. 

I liked it initially as in my area I was able to order without any minimum. Like even $10, they used to deliver. Now after a year, they made $35 as a minimum which made me use the service less frequently. 

7 minutes ago, camsam said:

I liked it initially as in my area I was able to order without any minimum. Like even $10, they used to deliver. Now after a year, they made $35 as a minimum which made me use the service less frequently. 

u giving tips?

44 minutes ago, camsam said:

I've been using, it and never had to give a tip. 

It’s not mandatory. Just ivvali anthe….for any delivery service 

US lo pay takkuva…so they expect tips unlike Europe or other countries

Sometimes I find it very useful. Naaku store lo ki velli tirigi, cart lo petti, checkout, walk to car, load again - ivanni anta exciting gaa anipinchavu day to day style lo. And also maa area lo Walmarts are extremely crowded and busy in checkout lanes. 

Walmart+ tho shipping to home is free. If not, I go for curbside pickup and wait in car. 

Pilla gaalla tho store anta tirigi, vaallaki every toy daggara "NO" ani cheppi - idanta naaku pedda headache anipistadi. I am very happy to tip occasionally to the store associates who bring stuff to the car, especially for bulky items. 

Shopping experience ishtam unnavallaki shop lo ki povadam correct. 

15 hours ago, Aquaman said:

worth it a?

I am using it for an year. Completely worth. I stay in downtown so it saves atleast an hour of commute every week(downtown grocery stores markup prices by 30-50% easy)

It is hands down better than Instacart, amazon fresh, shipit and other grocery services as they cant compete with Walmart on prices and breadth of products that they offer. 

You also get paramount+ for free(if it means anything)