Children kidnapping - Hyderabad

Cool

Ponile, the baby may have a better life than sleeping on the sidewalks and growing up on the streets.

I always wondered why people bother to have families and make babies too when they have - literally - nothing to provide for them (not even money to buy condoms).

2 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Ponile, the baby may have a better life than sleeping and growing up on the sidewalks.

I always wondered why people bothered to have families and make babies too when they have - literally nothing - to provide for them.

Are you high?? 

2 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Ponile, the baby may have a better life than sleeping and growing up on the sidewalks.

I always wondered why people bothered to have families and make babies too when they have - literally nothing - to provide for them.

Tamaru TuMuKo* ne kada …Kidnapper TuMuKo* ithe manchide kada anestaru…tappuledu its written in the books of TuMuKo* that whatever sin you do in life just praise me once…all the sins becomes great deeds.

* TuMuKo - Turaka Munduh Kodukulu

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

What better life anna ? Who knows what kidnappers will do with the babies ! 

On 6/5/2023 at 8:58 PM, sarfaroshi said:

Tamaru TuMuKo* ne kada …Kidnapper TuMuKo* ithe manchide kada anestaru…tappuledu its written in the books of TuMuKo* that whatever sin you do in life just praise me once…all the sins becomes great deeds.

Orey ChiMuKo => #CHLLAR Munda Kodaka!

People say you are this db's resident LK - now I'm fully convinced! Every day db la andiritho gula theere daka dobbinchu kovadam neeku alavate ga? Ee roju evaru doraka leda naatho eskuntunnav? Sorry, I prefer blonde "girls" only. But since you are frisky to get fcuked, I can make an exception for you - I will "do" you black-n-blue and then bring all the db members to come and gang-rape you! You wanna go for it? Bring your barre too with you so she can watch your moaning and the live show with me sitting in the front-row seats :lol:

Oka barre ni kattukunnav ante ne nuvvu entha UGLY ga untavo thelustundi. Eppudoo evari pellanni veyala ani chuse nee lanti #CHILLAR gabbu nayala neeku nee barre ne ekkuva ra FUGLY kuyya. Pellam undi kuda chillar kakkurti yedava panulu chese neeku character ekkada ra? Loose character chetta MK. Antha mandi women tho veskunnaka inka nuvvu entha KAMPU koduthavo thu nee yavva. Tappu ledu, it's written in books - whatever sin you commit, just go and pray to God and you'll be fine, right? And if you are caught cheating, just apologize to your barre, right? Wrong. If you are sick from fcuking around, you cannot make healthy kids. Period. They would be born sick in some way or form - mental problems, suicidal, depression, physical issues, even handicap... You are so selfish and self-centered that you even don't care about your own family. We hope your barre does similar aggressive cheating on you behind your back. Or maybe, you already know about her cheating! Wife ni "barre" anadam, thittadam, kottadam, SLAVE laaga treat cheyyadam, thu nee yavva em bathuku ra needi. YUCK! ChiMuKo.

Coming to the topic - India kaabatti edo ilanti child abuse and child neglect nadustundi. Kidnappers kadu ra HOWLE, even average system unna govt ee vacchi kids ni lakku potadi and put up in foster homes due to living in those miserable living conditions (that's precisely what happens in many countries). Kids and babies sleeping on footpaths, living in extreme poverty, growing up on dirty noisy polluted dangerous streets, unsanitary environment, no schooling, not taking a bath for months and years, no proper nutrition, mental/physical growth issues from malnutrition, flies (eegalu) flying on their greasy faces... No kid has to be born or grow up like that - it is inhuman. If you don't know this much, you don't know a LOT and it proves again you are a PURE GOLD CHUTIYA. Live-in relationships, FWB, one night stands annitlo progress avutundi India - aa child protection laws and child's best interests kuda vastay some day (I bet you don't even know what these terms mean because all you want is to just fcuk around). Until then, people like you think whatever you know is right.

India has all the resources and money to rehabilitate EACH one of these poor people for a promising life but the dirty politicians are too busy amassing wealth in Swiss banks and don't care about the country. Vacchadayya thopu expert, anni thelusu veediki. Cool guy anu kuntunna veedu just oka illiterate oorodu with a cheap and loose character, anthe.

#ChiMuKo

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

People say you are this db's resident LK - now I'm fully convinced! Every day db la andiritho gula theere daka dobbinchu kovadam neeku alavate ga? Ee roju evaru doraka leda naatho eskuntunnav? Sorry, I prefer blonde "girls" only. But I can make an exception for you - I will "do" you and then bring all the db members to come and gang-rape you! You wanna go for it? Bring your barre too with you so she can watch your moaning and the live show with me sitting in the front-row seats :lol:

Oka barre ni kattukunnav ante ne nuvvu entha UGLY ga untavo thelustundi. Eppudu evari pellanni veyalo chuse nee lanti #CHILLAR gabbu nayala neeku nee barre ne ekkuva ra FUGLY kuyya. Pellam undi kuda chillar kakkurti yedava panulu chese neeku character ekkada ra? Chetta MK. Antha mandi women tho veskunnaka inka nuvvu entha KAMPU koduthavo thu nee yavva. Tappu ledu, it's written in books - whatever sin you commit, just go and pray to God and you'll be fine, right? And if you are caught cheating, just apologize, right? Wrong. If you are sick from fcuking around, you cannot make healthy kids. Period. You are that selfish and self-centered and even don't care about your own family. We hope your barre does similar cheating on you behind your back. ChiMuKo.

Coming to the topic - India kaabatti edo ilanti child abuse and child neglect nadustundi. Kidnappers kadu ra HOWLE, even average system unna govt ee vacchi kids ni lakku potadi for those living conditions (that's precisely what happens in many countries). If you don't know this much, you don't know a LOT and it proves you are a PURE GOLD CHUTIYA. Live-in relationships, FWB, one night stands annitlo progress avutundi India - aa child protection standards and child's best interests kuda vastay some day. Until then, retards like you think whatever you know is right. Pity.

India has all the resources and money to rehabilitate EACH one of these poor people for a promising life but the dirty politicians are too busy amassing wealth in Swiss banks and don't care about the country. Vacchadayya thopu expert, anni thelusu veediki. Cool guy anu kuntunna veedu just oka illiterate oorodu, anthe.

#ChiMuKo

Vammo endi e 🔥 

On 6/5/2023 at 8:41 PM, Thokkalee said:

Are you high?? 

No yaar. I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs and don't do anything that would make me sick (you know what I mean).

I was terribly upset looking at those poor babies sleeping on the footpath and their parents who could not afford to buy condoms until they were stable enough to make babies. Whatever they could have done, they could have accomplished it before making babies. Now they have babies in that poverty, it is next to impossible to get anywhere from there.

35 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

People say you are this db's resident LK - now I'm fully convinced! Every day db la andiritho gula theere daka dobbinchu kovadam neeku alavate ga? Ee roju evaru doraka leda naatho eskuntunnav? Sorry, I prefer blonde "girls" only. But since you are frisky to get fcuked, I can make an exception for you - I will "do" you black-n-blue and then bring all the db members to come and gang-rape you! You wanna go for it? Bring your barre too with you so she can watch your moaning and the live show with me sitting in the front-row seats :lol:

Oka barre ni kattukunnav ante ne nuvvu entha UGLY ga untavo thelustundi. Eppudoo evari pellanni veyalo chuse nee lanti #CHILLAR gabbu nayala neeku nee barre ne ekkuva ra FUGLY kuyya. Pellam undi kuda chillar kakkurti yedava panulu chese neeku character ekkada ra? Loose character chetta MK. Antha mandi women tho veskunnaka inka nuvvu entha KAMPU koduthavo thu nee yavva. Tappu ledu, it's written in books - whatever sin you commit, just go and pray to God and you'll be fine, right? And if you are caught cheating, just apologize to your barre, right? Wrong. If you are sick from fcuking around, you cannot make healthy kids. Period. They would be born sick in some way or form - mental problems, suicidal, depression, physical issues, even handicap... You are so selfish and self-centered that you even don't care about your own family. We hope your barre does similar aggressive cheating on you behind your back. Or maybe, you already know about her cheating! ChiMuKo.

Coming to the topic - India kaabatti edo ilanti child abuse and child neglect nadustundi. Kidnappers kadu ra HOWLE, even average system unna govt ee vacchi kids ni lakku potadi for those miserable living conditions (that's precisely what happens in many countries). Kids and babies sleeping on footpaths, growing up on dirty noisy dangerous streets, unsanitary environment, not taking a bath for months, flies (eegalu) flying on their greasy faces... No kid has to be born or grow up like that. If you don't know this much, you don't know a LOT and it proves you are a PURE GOLD CHUTIYA. Live-in relationships, FWB, one night stands annitlo progress avutundi India - aa child protection laws and child's best interests kuda vastay some day (I bet you don't even know what these terms mean). Until then, retards like you think whatever you know is right. Pity.

India has all the resources and money to rehabilitate EACH one of these poor people for a promising life but the dirty politicians are too busy amassing wealth in Swiss banks and don't care about the country. Vacchadayya thopu expert, anni thelusu veediki. Cool guy anu kuntunna veedu just oka illiterate oorodu, anthe.

#ChiMuKo

Health Insurance Plan em teeskunav ra, PPO ne kada or else neeku unna Mental Dis-order ki chala Out of coverage pay cheyalsostadi...Good Luck ra Jagratha !!

20 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Health Insurance Plan em teeskunav ra, PPO ne kada or else neeku unna Mental Dis-order ki chala Out of coverage pay cheyalsostadi...Good Luck ra Jagratha !!

Rey #CHILLAR nayala. Who started it? You are the one with mental issues. Get some help. You need it badly and hope your insurance covers it.

Take extreme care of your health and use rubber while fcuking around and do health checkups, blood tests, gatra every week without fail. And keep a close eye on your barre. What goes around comes around!

ChiMuKo

:lol:

On 6/5/2023 at 8:58 PM, sarfaroshi said:

@3$%

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

Rey #CHILLAR nayala. Who started it? You are the one with mental issues. Get some help. You need it badly and hope your insurance covers it.

Take extreme care of your health and use rubber while fcuking around and do health checkups, blood tests, gatra every week without fail. And keep a close eye on your barre. What goes around comes around!

ChiMuKo

:lol:

Lol Naa wife Barre na, Nee lant Leki families ninchi raledu ra....We r out of ur reach...!!!

On 6/6/2023 at 12:57 AM, Sanjiv said:

Ponile, the baby may have a better life than sleeping on the sidewalks and growing up on the streets.

I always wondered why people bother to have families and make babies too when they have - literally - nothing to provide for them (not even money to buy condoms).

Vallani emi chestaro telsa? Slumdog millionaire lo la edo okati chesi begging ki pamputaru