Children kidnapping - Hyderabad

Cool

On 6/5/2023 at 3:57 PM, Sanjiv said:

Ponile, the baby may have a better life than sleeping on the sidewalks and growing up on the streets.

I always wondered why people bother to have families and make babies too when they have - literally - nothing to provide for them (not even money to buy condoms).

Orre erri ** nevu kuda alaga perigava ente. Ade nee Amma ente raa danene support chestunnavu lovede?

On 6/5/2023 at 6:41 PM, Thokkalee said:

Are you high?? 

High aa bokka, adi aggi petti macha gadi vittanam. Ela kakunda ela vuntaru ente? Apple never falls far from the tree.

3 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Lol Naa wife Barre na, Nee lant Leki families ninchi raledu ra....We r out of ur reach...!!!

Vadu leki kadu bababi. Leki ani vadini leki manushula compare chesi valla paruvu teyaku.

18 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Vallani emi chestaro telsa? Slumdog millionaire lo la edo okati chesi begging ki pamputaru

Vadeke avi anni teliyadu. Vadu okka pedda single brain cell idiot.

Aggi petti macha gadi varasatvam adi. Daneke mandhu ledu. Vede tataku vepa Kaya anta vundede, aggi petti machaku dobba Kaya anta vunde, vedeke adi Panasa Kaya anta inde.

9 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

No yaar. I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs and don't do anything that would make me sick (you know what I mean).

I was terribly upset looking at those poor babies sleeping on the footpath and their parents who could not afford to buy condoms until they were stable enough to make babies. Whatever they could have done, they could have accomplished it before making babies. Now they have babies in that poverty, it is next to impossible to get anywhere from there.

They must be uneducated and may be either beggars or daily labor.. all they have in mind is how to get their next meal and where do they sleep that night.. family planning, future planning Ivanni valla remote thoughts lo kuda undavu.. they live and die in poverty.. they are kinda animalistic in their urges and don’t have a specific plan for having kids.. so it is unrealistic to expect that they will think through all of that when having sex.. they are content with their lives in their own way.. they are all at least together and take care of each other.. 

kidnapped babies or kids don’t have a better life.. their organs will be harvested.. or they just take away a leg or a hand and send them for begging.. for girls, they will be used for sexual trafficking.. 

On 6/7/2023 at 2:58 AM, sarfaroshi said:

Lol Naa wife Barre na, Nee lant Leki families ninchi raledu ra....We r out of ur reach...!!!

Oorni #KOJJA nayala, I expressed my opinion as I have the freedom to express anything. If you want to participate in the discussion, just express your opinion in a decent manner, why attack me like a KOJJA. This is not the the first time you are attacking me and it shows a pattern and your upbringing! Do you have a grudge against me or trying to seek attention?

nee wife barre ani nuvve cheppukunnav, tittadam, kottadam, treating her like a SLAVE ani kuda nuvve grand ga proud ga boast cheskunav Leki yedava

keep saying that to yourself

On 6/7/2023 at 6:07 AM, HtmlBro said:

Orre erri ** nevu kuda alaga perigava ente. Ade nee Amma ente raa danene support chestunnavu lovede?

On 6/7/2023 at 6:13 AM, HtmlBro said:

High aa bokka, adi aggi petti macha gadi vittanam. Ela kakunda ela vuntaru ente? Apple never falls far from the tree.

On 6/7/2023 at 6:16 AM, HtmlBro said:

Vadu leki kadu bababi. Leki ani vadini leki manushula compare chesi valla paruvu teyaku.

On 6/7/2023 at 6:21 AM, HtmlBro said:

Vadeke avi anni teliyadu. Vadu okka pedda single brain cell idiot.

Aggi petti macha gadi varasatvam adi. Daneke mandhu ledu. Vede tataku vepa Kaya anta vundede, aggi petti machaku dobba Kaya anta vunde, vedeke adi Panasa Kaya anta inde.

Oorni #KOJJA nayala, I expressed my opinion as I have the freedom to express anything. If you want to participate in the discussion, just express your opinion in a decent manner, why attack me like a KOJJA. This is not the the first time you are attacking me and it shows a KOJJA pattern and your upbringing! Do you have a grudge against me or trying to seek attention?

I love you ra LK because you keep embarrassing yourself!

5 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Oorni #KOJJA nayala, I expressed my opinion as I have the freedom to express anything. If you want to participate in the discussion, just express your opinion in a decent manner, why attack me like a KOJJA. This is not the the first time you are attacking me and it shows a pattern and your upbringing! Do you have a grudge against me or trying to seek attention?

nee wife barre ani nuvve cheppukunnav, tittadam, kottadam, treating her like a SLAVE ani kuda nuvve grand ga proud ga boast cheskunav Leki yedava

keep saying that to yourself

Dude are you schizophrenic ?

Evari id tho petkunavo naanu gelukuntunav !! 

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi said:

Just scroll up and see for yourself you started the attack on me. You have the freedom to express your opinion (no one is denying you that), you don’t have to attack like an insecure fellow or someone seeking attention dude. Just follow decency. Decency does not cost you anything.

On 6/7/2023 at 6:07 AM, jalsa01 said:

Vallani emi chestaro telsa? Slumdog millionaire lo la edo okati chesi begging ki pamputaru

On 6/7/2023 at 6:34 AM, babu_bangaram said:

Organ harvesting rackets 🤦‍♂️

I’m not ruling anything out. We don’t know what anyone would do with the organs of infant babies. It is inhuman for any baby to be born or grow up like that in miserable conditions.

I was talking about the parents, kids and the laws in many countries. The law gives full respect to parents who take care of their kids, provide basic essentials, a secure promising environment with food, shelter, schooling, act in their best interests, make sacrifices…

but the same law DOES NOT GIVE A SH!T about the real biological parents if they are abusive, neglectful or endanger kids’ lives and take away their kids and put up with foster homes and eventually give up for adoption! I appreciate those laws. Unfortunately, there is not even a below-average system in India to rehabilitate poor illiterate people, enforce humanitarian laws in the best interests of children because of greedy politicians. If kids grow up weak with underdeveloped brain and body due to malnutrition, a fraction of the country will be weak! Malnutrition does terrible things to growing babies.

54 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

Oorni #KOJJA nayala, I expressed my opinion as I have the freedom to express anything. If you want to participate in the discussion, just express your opinion in a decent manner, why attack me like a KOJJA. This is not the the first time you are attacking me and it shows a KOJJA pattern and your upbringing! Do you have a grudge against me or trying to seek attention?

I love you ra LK because you keep embarrassing yourself!

Enduku raa mee nana peru ala namasmarana chesukuntavu?

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

Just scroll up and see for yourself you started the attack on me. You have the freedom to express your opinion (no one is denying you that), you don’t have to attack like an insecure fellow or someone seeking attention dude. Just follow decency. Decency does not cost you anything.

Ok Confirm ra.

18 minutes ago, HtmlBro said:

Enduku raa mee nana peru ala namasmarana chesukuntavu?

Were you malnutritioned in your early years that your brain did not grow and got retarded? Cheppedi ardham kaavadam leda? Have some decency and forum etiquette. You already lost your credibility and still trolling here like a shameless loser. If you are a man, be manly and talk decently and prove your parents did not waste their hard earned money on your useless education. Is you whole family like this who attacks others for everything??

if you are still attacking me after all this discussion, it proves you are an insecure KOJJA who was born to a KOJJA couple.