Children kidnapping - Hyderabad

Cool

2 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Ok Confirm ra.

Dude are you schizophrenic ?” - this is not necessary in your comment. It’s an indecent attack showing your insecurity and arrogance.

have some forum etiquette and post simple comments without indulging in a-hole remarks.

you started a whole thread saying “Wife => BARRE”. Check it out!

you posted many comments of abusing your wife, scolding her, hitting her, cheating on her…

who is schizophrenic here ra?? Reconfirmed.

18 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Dude are you schizophrenic ?” - this is not required in your comment. It’s an indecent attack showing your insecurity.

have some forum etiquette and post simple comments without indulging in a-hole remarks.

you started a whole thread saying “Wife => BARRE”. Check it out!

you posted many comments of abusing your wife, scolding her, hitting her, cheating on her…

who is schizophrenic here ra?? Reconfirmed.

post it here

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

Were you malnutritioned in your early years that your brain did not grow and got retarded? Cheppedi ardham kaavadam leda? Have some decency and forum etiquette. You already lost your credibility and still trolling here like a shameless loser. If you are a man, be manly and talk decently and prove your parents did not waste their hard earned money on your useless education. Is you whole family like this who attacks others for everything??

if you are still attacking me after all this discussion, it proves you are an insecure KOJJA who was born to a KOJJA couple.

Papam malli malli nee nana peru ala talustavu ente Aggi petti macha. I can understand your pain. A bajarude ite nee lante kodukulaku vunde pain yee ede. Google cheye manchi therapist dorkutadu. Google ante telusu gaa leka pote yee roju night nee A vachi nappudu chebutanu lee.

On 6/8/2023 at 12:40 PM, sarfaroshi said:

post it here

How could you forget what you posted just a couple of months ago?

Assal ladies ante respect ee ledu neeku going by your posts so far abusing your wife, scolding her, hitting her, cheating on her…

2 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

How could you forget what you posted just a couple of months ago? You can edit your original post and remove the "barre" word from it now but it is already quoted/embedded in others reply comments on the same thread.

Reposting your original thread here for your ready reference - did you ask this for your friend's friend's friend? Assal ladies ante respect ee ledu neeku go by your posts so far.

I think this is problem with male ppl in 30-40 age group

double digit fellam tho ayyaka you will loose interest

you know how desi pellam are..marriage starting lo sexy but later barre laaga body penchutaaru mostly after a point in time in marriage..

and vallu vese nighty laki bokka kooda mood raadu

and once kids expecting touch cheyyalem fellam ani

so other than beating which is a poor mans sort of enjoyment what other options are there

Arrey Mentaal Guddi lounge kodkaah.... Tablets time ki esskoni saavuu... Post esinodi peru kuda eyyi ra Picchi Make a love day !!!

sarvayogi

On 6/8/2023 at 1:52 PM, HtmlBro said:

Papam malli malli nee nana peru ala talustavu ente Aggi petti macha. I can understand your pain. A bajarude ite nee lante kodukulaku vunde pain yee ede. Google cheye manchi therapist dorkutadu. Google ante telusu gaa leka pote yee roju night nee A vachi nappudu chebutanu lee.

I asked you nicely to discuss topics in a CIVIL manner like a MAN but you continue to abuse like a coward and showing that you are anti-social with mental issues. You want to WIN the argument even by abusing and even when you are WRONG. You lack even basic forum etiquette and human decency.

On 6/10/2023 at 9:40 AM, sarfaroshi said:

Arrey Mentaal Guddi lounge kodkaah.... Tablets time ki esskoni saavuu... Post esinodi peru kuda eyyi ra Picchi Make a love day !!!

sarvayogi

Ok my mistake. IDs are similar and confusing. But there is no need to use abusive language like an arrogant a-hole and jerk. You can comment normally and give the same message.

I don't open latkoor threads. I just preview them in the popup by hovering on the thread link.

(I don't have ego issues to admit when I'm mistaken)

22 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

I asked you nicely to discuss topics in a CIVIL manner like a MAN but you continue to abuse like a coward and showing that you are anti-social with mental issues. You want to WIN the argument even by abusing and even when you are WRONG. You lack even basic forum etiquette and human decency.

10ga leka magalavaram annadu ante Sanjiv ane vadu. Ee edupu mundala tag chesetappudu vundali. 2 adugula rod digaka kadu raa **.

On 6/7/2023 at 12:51 AM, Sanjiv said:

No yaar. I don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs and don't do anything that would make me sick (you know what I mean).

I was terribly upset looking at those poor babies sleeping on the footpath and their parents who could not afford to buy condoms until they were stable enough to make babies. Whatever they could have done, they could have accomplished it before making babies. Now they have babies in that poverty, it is next to impossible to get anywhere from there.

Shrushti dharmam vaa. Dabbulu levu ani pillalni kanaddu ante ela.

On 6/11/2023 at 8:35 AM, HtmlBro said:

10ga leka magalavaram annadu ante Sanjiv ane vadu. Ee edupu mundala tag chesetappudu vundali. 2 adugula rod digaka kadu raa **.

You attacked me - I retaliated. I have much better things to do which is why I rarely start any threads. Fewer notifications, better for me.

The bottom line is you started it here, below and elsewhere...

You have the freedom to say anything just like anybody. Just comment in a CIVIL manner sticking to the topic instead of sticking/resorting to abuse, attack and making a-hole remarks like a jerk (because you are anonymous) to seek attention and diverting the thread completely. Resorting to abuse indicates you lost the argument. Many people on this forum don't even know forum etiquette or how to use a forum decently - it's just street fights for everything. Just because this latkoor forum allows abuse for more page views and traffic for ad revenue does not mean you degrade yourself and your own standards and all the great things you are known for in your circle. This stupid forum is not our life. If everyone sticks to topic and not indulge in abuse, this forum's traffic and revenue will go down by more than 50%.

Those people chopping off a goat’s head, screaming, filming, giving a blood bath to their hero and - posting it on the internet - proudly - for the whole world to watch it - does not represent India gracefully or highly around the world. There are many ways to express fanboyism in a decent manner but blood bath is NOT one of them!. America eats more meat than India (even though USA has 1/5th of the population compared to India) but people in USA never indulge in such barbaric and uncivilized acts and post it proudly on the internet. Illiterate and savage things like these make us look bad in front of other countries. I don't care if they are telugus (or telanganas) who are doing this, i'll condemn it in my comments. Same goes for silly rallies in the USA...

Ayina, telugus attacking and abusing telugus enti yaar, ego na?

Edited by Sanjiv