YS Jagan 23 Acer House in Bangalore 😱😱 | Jagan Mohan Reddy Huge Palace in Karnataka

tamuhardreturns

1 hour ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

okkoka room lo okkokdni. vested jaganal

200 rooms unnayi anta aa building lo … 10 rooms ayye sarike seva petika ready sesi pastor bava ki kaburu pettalsivasthadhiCITI_c$y 

entaina paisal unnodu range veru..evaraito edanna cheyyachu

I saw once in a yt channel..vomerica peddanna if he wants some fun with non wife there is an agent who keep track of where his wife his..he will alert as she approaching and this setup has a secret door to leave and wife will not even know that

just that manam aa circle lo lemu kabatti ivanni teliyavu

22 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

I saw once in a yt channel..vomerica peddanna if he wants some fun with non wife there is an agent who keep track of where his wife his..he will alert as she approaching and this setup has a secret door to leave and wife will not even know that

ante memu lemule ah circle lo 

me circle lo ivanni common kada Anna

3 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

Why that much trouble? 

One of my friend has turned full location access both ways - his wife trusts him even more because of that. 

What she doesn't know is he has 2 phones with same number and keeps the primary phone at work or at friends place or with bartender when he is with girl friend in the nearby hotel. 

Many times he actually asks her to pick her and/or drop off at bar or friends place ...