Aggi petta macha and Swathi naidu live romance

gattimelam

24 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Vaarni jobless joker, inka ne ID change chesko leda? Assalu siggu leda? Konchem kuda leda?

Swathi Naidu is from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10662245/bio/

I don't have time to watch #CHILLAR videos but just looked at the title and thumbnail. Ponile, at least they are eating cooked meat - not like you who live in caves, eat raw meat, drink blood and do blood baths. There goes whose A and N are bari tegincharu. Now, crawl back into your cave...

Malli butt hurt ayyinda? Baga noppi vestunda? Konchem gap ivvamantava?

:lol:

Vadu @Swatkat gade bro ippudu inko id @chikita1 lo vacchi khadistadu ek number chilla maki gadu

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Vaarni jobless joker, inka ne ID change chesko leda? Assalu siggu leda? Konchem kuda leda?

Swathi Naidu is from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10662245/bio/

I don't have time to watch #CHILLAR videos but just looked at the title and thumbnail. Ponile, at least they are eating cooked meat - not like you who live in caves, eat raw meat, drink blood and do blood baths. There goes whose A and N are bari tegincharu. Now, crawl back into your cave...

Malli butt hurt ayyinda? Baga noppi vestunda? Konchem gap ivvamantava?

:lol:

Orrene neku ede teliyada picha nayala. Nee A puttinde Tugochi vadu kinda mida padethe and nee A photo prathi Red light area lo vuntunde raa.

Nee lanti putuuka vallaku pramtham vundadu raa. Guddu okka ūru Lo padide ettanam inko vurelo, yenede inko chota.

eppudu jagamanta kutumbam ani paduko sarriga apt avide neku.

1 hour ago, iamnotswatkatra said:

I puked @huma in her mouth and she gave good BJ to me along with her mother but @huma mother puk is very loose but good at BJ as she is experienced in it 

You have a nice kutumbam:giggle:

28 minutes ago, iamnotswatkatra said:

@huma is lanj@ of this DB who give BJ to everyone and her mom sucks all madd@s from this DB and @huma lanj@ has multiple fathers CITI_c$y

Mee kutumba viluvalu vere level :giggle: