Rei evaduraa.... Tesla (or any EV) ni hype chestundi

bharathicement

Just now, tokkalogola said:

Maa dallaspuram lo bathroom antha untayi aa uk lo apts 😂

Anduke ga janalu anthala edustaru, more success more crying and cursing 😁

1 minute ago, Pavanonline said:

Adi common bro fruits unna tree ke  stones vestaru .. em leni tree deggariki kuda vellatru 😂

4 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Yes works well until they do 2-3 jobs, all WFH at a time. They will be happy until they keep it at home. Except using it for PotLuck party and cassette meetings on weekends.

If they have to use that daily .. reality bites them hard.

N.B: I really wish a large scale shooting happens during cassette meetings on weekends. Appudu gaani dhaarilooki raaru..

Meeru em chestaru bro weekend mee musali raju back kadugutara 😂

16 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

Meeru em chestaru bro weekend mee musali raju back kadugutara 😂

Cassette meetings aithe vundavu, for sure. Last year oka Amma Sangham form ayyindhi London lo. Just starting here as well.

I have frens in Dallaspuram, couple of Telugu people and 4 Northies whom I worked with in India. They tell all the tales of Dallapuram and how disgusting the entire State is

10 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Recently my next door neighbour (I am in UK, not USA), a desi purchased Tesla car, on his Company's discount purchase scheme.

Torture to the core......He travels from North London to Central London for 20 miles...totalling 40 miles.. and thats it.

He keeps on charging the car always... at least 5-6 hours a day. If he forgets to do that once, he will need to do that for 12 hours..the car is just 6 months old. 

The family is not daring to venture out even for holiday vacation, thats 100 miles away..

Fcuk Tesla and Fcuk EVs is the Slogan to go..

Pani leeni barbar Cat head geekinattu.... dabbulu cheethilo vunna Desi gaallu andharoo kalisi ee tokkalo car ni hype cheesaaru..

In the first week itself, with full charge on, when he travelled at 80 mph (130 kmph) for 1 hour, the battery almost discharged fully. He needed to wait to re-charge in a village location.

CONCLUSION: Do not get into the trap of purchasing Tesla...it will be ZERO in 5-6 years...

Aa jaffa gadi bidda ki line estunava london la tesla koni? Aa chatta desham la charging stations vundav babu

us lo its 15 min charge and 4 hours drive 

3 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Cassette meetings aithe vundavu, for sure. Last year oka Amma Sangham form ayyindhi London lo. Just starting here as well.

I have frens in Dallaspuram, couple of Telugu people and 4 Northies whom I worked with in India. They tell all the tales of Dallapuram and how disgusting the entire State is

Iddaru Telugu and 4 northies ante reliable information ye ayi untaadi.. Dallas must be really disgusting.. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

3 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

Adi common bro fruits unna tree ke  stones vestaru .. em leni tree deggariki kuda vellatru 😂

bro, you are thinking too much with your big houses in USA. But India is really doing very well..if you have money, India is 100 times better now.

Coming to my situation, UK apartment sizes might not be very big, but houses are sufficiently large.. between 1500 to 2500 Sq.Feet which most of the desis own. The reason why they dont build bigger ones is the high costs of Gas and electricity in winter to warm up the homes.

Also unlike H1-Bs, both wife and husband can work in the UK. If both do contracting the total income is unimaginable. The ease of travel to India is another benefit.

Maree USA lo vundi..migatha world anthaa mee vaipu jealous gaa choosthunnaru anukoovadam mee pichithanam. Most of them use German cars...unlike in USA you use only Japanese cars.

More over, the worst things in the USA:

1. Desis are hated by both Whites and Blacks alike. And also Muslims joining them.

2. The stories I hear about desi child getting bullied in the school, by both blacks and whites alike. They mock the physical attributes of desi children which really hurts the parents.

3. Day to day life as well, if you live outside desi-ghettos, you cannot be sure if you reach home safe.

4. Unpredictable health-care system. In the UK its 100% free and India also its very cheap.

5. University education is too high for B-degrees.

6. Cassette Groups among Telugus.... what else can be the worst?

7. Food is cheap but that too-sugary food, added with desi-biryanis...almost 90% will have diabetes by 40. This is 100% sure.

8. South Vs North divide..

9. The immigration journey till you get GC is most frustrating.

AND finally, finally the final point

10. Free Gun-shooting scheme...I think I do not need to elaborate on this.

ippudu seppundri vayya.. who will be too jealous about you living in USA?

• Haha 1

I think thread owner works in an oil company. Asalu em matladutunnado emo meaningless ga. I own a non Tesla EV. Recent ga travelled to a diff state. Total 450 miles. No issues. And added advantage, I was able to charge for free at my hotel stay

4 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

bro, you are thinking too much with your big houses in USA. But India is really doing very well..if you have money, India is 100 times better now.

Coming to my situation, UK apartment sizes might not be very big, but houses are sufficiently large.. between 1500 to 2500 Sq.Feet which most of the desis own. The reason why they dont build bigger ones is the high costs of Gas and electricity in winter to warm up the homes.

Also unlike H1-Bs, both wife and husband can work in the UK. If both do contracting the total income is unimaginable. The ease of travel to India is another benefit.

Maree USA lo vundi..migatha world anthaa mee vaipu jealous gaa choosthunnaru anukoovadam mee pichithanam. Most of them use German cars...unlike in USA you use only Japanese cars.

More over, the worst things in the USA:

1. Desis are hated by both Whites and Blacks alike. And also Muslims joining them.

2. The stories I hear about desi child getting bullied in the school, by both blacks and whites alike. They mock the physical attributes of desi children which really hurts the parents.

3. Day to day life as well, if you live outside desi-ghettos, you cannot be sure if you reach home safe.

4. Unpredictable health-care system. In the UK its 100% free and India also its very cheap.

5. University education is too high for B-degrees.

6. Cassette Groups among Telugus.... what else can be the worst?

7. Food is cheap but that too-sugary food, added with desi-biryanis...almost 90% will have diabetes by 40. This is 100% sure.

8. South Vs North divide..

9. The immigration journey till you get GC is most frustrating.

AND finally, finally the final point

10. Free Gun-shooting scheme...I think I do not need to elaborate on this.

ippudu seppundri vayya.. who will be too jealous about you living in USA?

Jealousy ki measure simple uncle, who is crying against whom. 

ee sollantha anni chotla undede

1 minute ago, Pavanonline said:

Jealousy ki measure simple uncle, who is crying against whom. 

ee sollantha anni chotla undede

Sorry, anni problems list cheesina inkaa jealous question yekkadidhi baa?

No one is jealous really..also with UK passport (which is consistently in top 5 powerful passports since 30 years), I can come down and search for jobs..and have very lean immigration journey..could settle with GC many times more quicker than those on Indian passports. We have Canada, Aus, NZ also as options.

Not many even in India also jealous about those living in USA. Then why should we from UK & EU? I agree for starters life is very difficult but for those who got settled, really make huge money and lead much better life than you do in USA.

Gun shooting, bullying in schools, such worst healthcare and physical attacks UK & Europe lo yekkada vundavu bro..

4 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Uk lo unna.. us meda padi edavatam apaledu annamata.. mee friends phone chesi mari ee yedava sodi cheptunaru ante.. neku aa elanti topics nachutai ave cheptunaru..

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Uk lo unna.. us meda padi edavatam apaledu annamata.. mee friends phone chesi mari ee yedava sodi cheptunaru ante.. nuvvu enta bewerse oo neku aa elanti topics nachutai ave cheptunaru..

Why harsh language samara...?? Weekends time baaga vuntundhi gaa..we will catch up.

Also we frequently travel to Scotland, 6 hours by car.. have plenty of time while driving to catch up with people not only from USA but from Vijayawada, Guntur (who give updates on politics), Australia & NZ (generally).

Made frends with Telugu people living in Germany, Belgium and Netherlands as well.

No one tells bad about the community they live, except from USA who all complain about cassette groups.

Don't you agree? So many YouTube channels, TV9.. all of them tell the same Yakki Yakk stories about Indians in USA.

why blaming me only?

N.B: I do not personally target anyone, just groupism is what I hate

Just now, bharathicement said:

Why harsh language samara...?? Weekends time baaga vuntundhi gaa..we will catch up.

Also we frequently travel to Scotland, 6 hours by car.. have plenty of time while driving to catch up with people not only from USA but from Vijayawada, Guntur (who give updates on politics), Australia & NZ (generally).

Made frends with Telugu people living in Germany, Belgium and Netherlands as well.

No one tells bad about the community they live, except from USA who all complain about cassette groups.

Don't you agree? So many YouTube channels, TV9.. all of them tell the same Yakki Yakk stories about Indians in USA.

why blaming me only?

Casste casstee ani gola gola chestunte chiraku vesindi.. i take back.. 

Nee usa friends vati beweree batch cut them Immediately.. family work kids ni chusukune sarike.. sanaka nakipotuanaru.. notime for these.. somewhere they felt like they are being left behind nd balmming on caste.. mana vallaki alavatu eega